Anyone wanna see Markio in a dress ?

ME

All,

Markio has stated that if the PW JustGiving fund gets to over £250.00 before the charity clay shoot then he will wear a skirt for the clay shoot.

I am organising it so I am now saying that it will be a dress of MY choice. :good:

If you wanna see a grown man humiliated at the best clay shooting ground in the country, please go www.justgiving.com/pigeonwatch and chuck a couple of quid at it :good:

_40709767_lady_bbc203.jpg

All,

Markio has stated that if the PW JustGiving fund gets to over £250.00 before the charity clay shoot then he will wear a skirt for the clay shoot.

I am organising it so I am now saying that it will be a dress of MY choice. :good:

If you wanna see a grown man humiliated at the best clay shooting ground in the country, please go www.justgiving.com/pigeonwatch and chuck a couple of quid at it :good:

_40709767_lady_bbc203.jpg

I would actually like this RFD from post 9 dressed as a woman as paraded in public >>> Heads up lads <<<

It's true. To be honest i would of done it for £1.50 and a packet of quavers. :blink:

Quote from Justgiving.....

"I will shoot in a skirt if we raise at least £250.00 before the day. EE has no chance of beating me, he shoots like a girl. Donation by Markio 30/01/10"

Markio - you're a brave man :good:

If Bazza beats Markio, ME and Mungler on the day then I'll stick another tenner in..... Tosspot for Prime Minister.

The first 2 are givens, and i occasionally beat Mung, if I beat him on the day Bagsey, Ill chuck in another £10....as it seems that i have already donated £5..........

hmmmm i wonder who could have posted as me.....

hmmm .....who likes to call every ladies.....

hmmmm let me guess....

hmmmm.....Mung? any ideas?