Omg I want one!!!!

Ozzy Fudd

i see we have the online firearms licensing inspectors on the prowl again :good:

there was me thinking guns weren't toys :good:

wouldn't aspire to own that as I simply couldn't use it anywhere I shoot as its for people that like their weapons to look tactical dress up like rambo and act the man rather than a gun for sporting purposes :yay:

who said guns were toys? i certainly didnt. but they can be fun. and if you look back i did say it wouldnt be a hunting gun, so perhaps you should read posts before being an arrogant *** :rolleyes:

:good: -

You sound just like a 'Wannabe' - Also What is a "mess about gun" used for???

a mess about gun is a gun that gets taken out, infrequently, when youre having a day of fun target shooting with your mates, which we term as a mess about day, because theres no formal structure to it and no pressure - you dont have to worry about getting a big bag of pigeons or how many clays youve hit, the idea is to enjoy yourself for a while. everyone turns up with whatever guns they want, we have clay traps for shotguns (and a couple of new ideas in the pipeline) and targets set out at different ranges for different calibres of rifles, and we spend the day trying out other guns, practicing difficult shots, etc.

now to keep these new government funded online firearms inspectors happy, i will also point out a few other facts. on boxing day we had 3 range qualified safety officers in attendance. the area is cheked out and targets set out in the previous couple of days, and everything is rechecked that morning before a shot is fired. it is our own land that we shoot on so we have full permission. all guns are legally held and used in accordance with their licencing restrictions. all guns are safely used. and any person who is not familiar with a certain gun has someone standing/lying beside them, guiding them.

now would you like me to report for my full medical fitness check now, or is it ok if i put it off for a couple of days? :blink:

i see we have the online firearms licensing inspectors on the prowl again :good:

who said guns were toys? i certainly didnt. but they can be fun. and if you look back i did say it wouldnt be a hunting gun, so perhaps you should read posts before being an arrogant *** :rolleyes:

a mess about gun is a gun that gets taken out, infrequently, when youre having a day of fun target shooting with your mates, which we term as a mess about day, because theres no formal structure to it and no pressure - you dont have to worry about getting a big bag of pigeons or how many clays youve hit, the idea is to enjoy yourself for a while. everyone turns up with whatever guns they want, we have clay traps for shotguns (and a couple of new ideas in the pipeline) and targets set out at different ranges for different calibres of rifles, and we spend the day trying out other guns, practicing difficult shots, etc.

now to keep these new government funded online firearms inspectors happy, i will also point out a few other facts. on boxing day we had 3 range qualified safety officers in attendance. the area is cheked out and targets set out in the previous couple of days, and everything is rechecked that morning before a shot is fired. it is our own land that we shoot on so we have full permission. all guns are legally held and used in accordance with their licencing restrictions. all guns are safely used. and any person who is not familiar with a certain gun has someone standing/lying beside them, guiding them.

now would you like me to report for my full medical fitness check now, or is it ok if i put it off for a couple of days? :blink:

Better get it out of the way, also do you have your Labour party Members card, RSPB membership and League against cruel Sports approval forms yet? wouldnt want to miss any other potentially useless red tape we could be doing or found ourselves binded to as shooters let face it political correctness means we have to revise everything we post on an internet board in case someone misqoutes it into something its not in the local rag.

Edited by JamesLeic

Oh dear Babby you appear to have awoken the boring old ****/walnut and blued barrel brigade, run for the hills now!! :good:

Who gives a **** what a gun looks like, how does the thing shoot :blink: :rolleyes: For me its one step away from being a full-blown anti 'demonising' a gun because of the way it looks. Anyone who knows anything about firearms knows that what a gun is made of/looks like has little to do with how 'dangerous' it is :good:

Mark

Nice looking gun, shame it's a hatsan and will break! almost bought a fabarm sat 8 pro which looks just like the MPA, but found a SPAS12 on here just in the nick of time. How much is the hatsan babbyc? The fabarm was a touch over a grand, if it's priced anything like other hatsans then it'll be a bargain, ideal for PSG and fox. :good::rolleyes: :blink:

Oh dear Babby you appear to have awoken the boring old ****/walnut and blued barrel brigade, run for the hills now!! :good:

Who gives a **** what a gun looks like, how does the thing shoot :blink: :rolleyes: For me its one step away from being a full-blown anti 'demonising' a gun because of the way it looks. Anyone who knows anything about firearms knows that what a gun is made of/looks like has little to do with how 'dangerous' it is :good:

Mark

I can appreciate aesthetics but in working guns is function over form everyday so i completely agree and as for dangerous its all about the person holding it that determines how dangerous it is a good analogy is your standing in a field adjusting targets you were just shooting a six year old comes running up a foot path then picks up the air rifle behind you holding it in your general direction (not pointing just picking it up as it lay) feel safe? same scenario an old boy youve known gone shooting with for years who's weapon handling youve always admired pics up the air rifle - how do you feel now?

at the end of the day we've all seen enough incidents of "8 year old (name) dead due to air gun accident" in the news so we know they can be lethal but its whos on the end of them that creates the danger they are a tool like a knife or a spanner etc.

for the benefit of the anti military looking synthetic fun gun brigade you wont be seeing these at your local shoot anyway as they are only 20" barrel and therefore not legal whether for psg or whatever :lol: sorry babby.

I don't even know if we have a psg venue over here harv, so I wouldn't be worried :drinks:

I dont really understand why some people feel it necessary to post negative comments about any shotgun or rifle which has a pistol grip and a synthetic stock.

Its for the individual shooter to determine what is right for them, its their money and entertainment. The short barrel issue aside, what if a shooter had a good reason for requiring a pistol grip on a shotgun, such as a arthritis. The reason they exist is to provide additional grip and control for the shooter, not to look "cool".

No wonder the anti shooting fraternity have an easy time picking holes in our community, we cant even agree a shotgun is a shotgun.

Lets see someone criticise a Remington 700 because lets not forget, thats part of the M24 military sniper system and features in console games, so it must be inappropriate for sporting use right?

Me personally, I dont feel like standing in a field shooting at cardboard boxes or metal targets, but really is it so different to shooting clays? Everything in shooting, including PSG, has its place and we should concentrate on sticking together rather than giving people excuses to take pot shots at the shooting fraternity.

I believe everyone has a right to their own interests, no matter how niche, so long as it isnt to the detriment of others, in both safety terms and otherwise.

Just my 2 cents.

Nice looking gun, shame it's a hatsan and will break! almost bought a fabarm sat 8 pro which looks just like the MPA, but found a SPAS12 on here just in the nick of time. How much is the hatsan babbyc? The fabarm was a touch over a grand, if it's priced anything like other hatsans then it'll be a bargain, ideal for PSG and fox. :lol: :o ;)

havnt a clue mate, just found them last night and had to post it :drinks:

for the benefit of the anti military looking synthetic fun gun brigade you wont be seeing these at your local shoot anyway as they are only 20" barrel and therefore not legal whether for psg or whatever :no: sorry babby.

i know :P i read something earlier that they might bring out a uk legal version, but to be honest i couldnt be bothered with the hassle of getting a section 1 shotgun anyway, i just thought they looked fun - plus anything that comes with an "optional door buster" deserves to be posted on here :lol: :lol: :lol:

i know :lol: i read something earlier that they might bring out a uk legal version, but to be honest i couldnt be bothered with the hassle of getting a section 1 shotgun anyway, i just thought they looked fun - plus anything that comes with an "optional door buster" deserves to be posted on here ;):P:lol:

i agree im gonna get me one of them door busters and stick it on my purdey :o :drinks:

i know :lol: i read something earlier that they might bring out a uk legal version, but to be honest i couldnt be bothered with the hassle of getting a section 1 shotgun anyway, i just thought they looked fun - plus anything that comes with an "optional door buster" deserves to be posted on here ;):P:lol:

i agree im gonna get me one of them door busters and stick it on my purdey :o :drinks:

Matching pair Harv ? :lol:

I got one of these for my seventh birthday.....

JohnnySevenOMA.jpg

First kill was the waiter in the hotel we were staying in :lol:

Beats that Hatstand hands down! :drinks:

(That's not a lipstick dispenser by the way. It's not a Beretta!) :o

Edited by UKPoacher