mrs aint talkin to me

digga

Yea she sez, i spend too much time on my mobile talking to my mates about shooting n stuff! am in one room she in another, i think its great :lol: at least we not arguing :lol: like i said...... women hate to see a man enjoying themselves in any shape or form! ahhh the peace :lol::lol:

oh forgot to add my phone bill was £60!! thats not big , is it?? ???

Edited by ernyha

Q; Why did the Essex bride wear white?

A; To match the other kitchen appliances :D

Q; Why was the Essex girl in the lounge?

A; She had slipped her leash :lol:

Q; Why do Essex girls have small feet?

A; To allow them to stand close to the sink! :lol:

OK old but still funny

Essex girls peeved at all the blond jokes and believing brunettes get taken more seriously dyes her hair brown. She then decides to go for a drive in her mx5 with the roof down to show off her new doo.

As she drives down a small country rd she finds the way blocked by a flock of sheep, while sitting there she's thinking to herself how cute they all look and how much she wanted a little lamb when she was small. As the farmer wanders past she calls him to the car "hey mr farmer, if i can guess how many sheep you have can i take one home?"

The farmer gives it a seconds thought and says "sure why not!"

The blond sits there looking at the flock and just picks a number out of the blue "212 i think?"

The farmers taken aback when she guesses the exact number "blimey thats amazing, your bloody right 212, well i'll keep my word, take your pick!"

The blond looks over the flock and decides that she should go for the livliest and most friendly, "i'll take the black and white one over there!"

At which point the farmer says "O.K, but if i can guess your natural hair colour can i have my dog back?" :lol::D