had a very bad day

hendersons

you may have seen my post this morning looking for renault insurance. This was because some nice person had smashed the back window of my car.I could sort of understood this if they were desperate and had nicked all the things out of the back(pigeon decoys, magnet, hide,shooting sticks,£200 worth of camo clothes plus all my lamping gear) which i'm sure would have made a few quid on ebay. But to just smash the window and clear off seems strange. This happened outside my girlfriends work in a carpark with cctv.This car park is a bit out of the way so you would have to be going there for a reason it is not the sort of place you find in a town centre where a person could just stroll past a fancy a bit of trouble(hope this makes sense).The irony is i'm from one of the car crime hotspots of th u.k. to the bronx(ok cirencester) where hardly any car crime occurs.

I got up early this morning for my weekly trip to bristol market to pick up a few bits for work and when i got there i discovered i had not taken enough cash with me so i took myself to the local atm to get a bit of cash from my personal account only to discover i could not get any money out, me being me i thought not a lot of it and that maybe the other half had raided that account or a cheque hadn't cleared yet. As such i couldn't get all that i needed but it wasn't the end of the world. On getting back to work my other half had left a message for me to give her a call. I called her and she asked me if I had been to the gun shop again with all our money (can you believe the cheek of it). So at that point i started to get a little concerned so gave the 24hr banking a call the conversation went something like

me: I appear to have no money in my account could you tell me why not

bank:you have spent it all sir

me:no i haven't

bank:yes you have

me:i definately haven't

bank:yes sir on the internet over the last few days mostly buying things from africa and china oh it wasn't you was it

me:no if it is fraudulant could i have my money back

bank:yes normally takes about 5 days

me:thats very good now can i transfer some money from my savings account into that account bring some id in and withdraw a bit to keep me going (assuming all cards would be stopped)

bank:no

me: why not

bank: you spent it sir

me:no i haven't how is it missing this is not an instant access account

bank: you transfered all your money from all your accounts into the the account that had the fraudulant spending on it then spent it oh it wasn't you was it, still you will get it back in a few days

after 45mins of this i still onlyhave £2 in my pocket and i gave up

After the bank i strarted to chase the insurance company about my car carcertainly sir they said you just have to pay the £50 excess

(oh no i have only got£2)

I had to borrow the money off my apprentice much to his joy and my embarresment little ****

So off i go to the metropolis that is swindon in my broken car. I don't know swindon very well so took the satnav, on the way there i got pulled by the police for having a broken window and given a producer and a warning to get it fixed. Then as i was just 5 or 6 miles away from the car window place the sat nav broke i couldn't remember the address or name of the company doing the repair so i spent the next 2 hours driving round trying to bump into a car window place.

sorry for going on just needed to tell somebody so i didn't take it out on those near and dear to me

i'm going lamping later to make it all ok again and completely unwind myself so if you are round the witls/glos/oxon border areas don't go out tonight cos with my luck as it is anything is possible

so hope you all had a better day than me thanks nick

Sounds like a right **** of a day,

I hope they catch the ******** and birch them in public.

That would be nice but they dont even tell you the name of the scum who did it to you,my wife paid for someones sky for two years and they didnt live far away from us but they told us nowt except it was in their hands now,but we did get the money back :lol:

Sounds like you could do with a drink, or five

He can't, he's got no money left from the scamming robbing lowlife scum.

Hope you get it sorted mate, what an ***.

Edit..Mods how can a s s without the spaces be a banned word?! I have two ***** on my farm, and two tups/rams and a bull, but they arn't banned!

Edited by kyska

Jeez! That really is a bad day. I feel for you me old mate and if it was any consolation, if you lived closer I'd take you to the pub for a night on me.

But as you're way up there you'll have to be content in the knowledge that I'll be thinking of the rotten day you've had when I'm sinking a few.

And if you wanted, I can give you a papercut and pee in it if that would put the icing on the cake for your day.

thanks chaps you have made me smile a bit

the bank thinks the card details were taken from things bought on the net in the first place, but the only places i can think of us buying things from on the net in the last few months was ebay, uttings,itunes and the donation to the p.w. northerners beating southerners day but i expect it will be from one of the cream lotion and potion web sites she looks at,will ask her when i get home.

the guy i was going lamping with has just cancelled on me says his landrover has packed up again so no rabbits to calm my feelings so i have decided to have dinner then go to bed with the laptop and have a natter to you guys maybe give my calibre advice thread a bit of a kick as i'm still not decided on the smaller calibre and crack open the bottle of vintage port iwas saving and a bit of nice cheese to nibble(trough)on

while i was typing this monika has just text me to say the police didn't turn up to get the cctv tapes from her work:mad:

nick

any minute now just having a bit of a smile at the people on most haunted i like it wen they ask for the public to email with anything they have seen you just know every wierdo in the land has been waiting for a request like that and they do not let themselves down they are claiming to see everythingghost shaped you could ever imagine

forgot to say the email bit is being done by a guy who if you painted him green you would swear he was yoda

Edited by hendersons

I hope they catch the ******** and birch them in public.

Dont count on it, I was just told yesterday a little scroat, who with his cider drunken pals just passed the work site, had handed himself in to the police station as he was not going to do community service or pay fines. Yet there he was biold as brass and the worse of wear in the middle of the day. :good:

Also sorry to here of your hassle Hendersons

Blackpowder