Sharon Shoesmith

lurcherboy

Personally I think she is terribly jumped up, Sharon that is. Her real name is most probably Sharon Cobbler. I had to google her to see what she looked like.

I tell you one thing though, Heather Mills definately has that "mad glint" in her eye that some women have. You know the kind, ones that would boil your bunny and I don't mean for a nice homely casserole either.

Edited by Doc Holliday

Looks now if Sharon Shoemith may have been stitched up - look what happened to Dr David Kelly and the weapons of mass destruction scam. He, poor sod, could not take the pressure and killed himself

Not known for sure but she may be cleared - given the blame to save the necks of incompetent wasters higher up. I am not saying she is in the clear but am reserving judgement until more comes out and the chickens come home to roost....

Looks now if Sharon Shoemith may have been stitched up - look what happened to Dr David Kelly and the weapons of mass destruction scam. He, poor sod, could not take the pressure and killed himself

Not known for sure but she may be cleared - given the blame to save the necks of incompetent wasters higher up. I am not saying she is in the clear but am reserving judgement until more comes out and the chickens come home to roost....

Oh surely not a goverment minister trying to subvert a report for political gain.

Why that would be like trying to take some moral stand on the shameful treatment

this adminstration doled out to the Gurkas by claiming the lovely Joanna Lumley

had been quiet and given up after getting her share of publicity - even though

he knew full his cabinet mates had extracted an undertaking from her not to talk

to the press on the subject as it made them look like a bunch of lying parasitic

shysters. :)

???:)

Heather Mills is a witch :hmm:

Edited by Pepe

Sharon Shoesmith's sacking was a political act, it would have been more impressive if the Social Workers and Managers who actually had the "hands on " responsibility were also sacked (and that includes the Government Minister responsible).

Incidentally, if you look at any early pictures of Mucca and then look at her now, she seems to have suffered a stroke or something similar, the way her mouth is all twisted and she sort of squints.

She has to be one of the most all round revolting people on this earth. :)

Incidentally, if you look at any early pictures of Mucca and then look at her now, she seems to have suffered a stroke or something similar, the way her mouth is all twisted and she sort of squints.

She has to be one of the most all round revolting people on this earth. :)

I agree, an absolutely repellant asexual creature.

I just couldn't :hmm:

Edited by Chard