Cartridges and kick

I do alot of pigeon shooting when ever i can so use alot of carts so my question is this !

I normally use a 20g for my shooting as lighter and gives less kick ,i have a bad should and waiting for an op but yesterday it broke so today sent it away so im now back on the 12g .

So what carts do you guys find the best for less kick? im looking at 6 28gram or round about

I do alot of pigeon shooting when ever i can so use alot of carts so my question is this !

I normally use a 20g for my shooting as lighter and gives less kick ,i have a bad should and waiting for an op but yesterday it broke so today sent it away so im now back on the 12g .

So what carts do you guys find the best for less kick? im looking at 6 28gram or round about

Try Eley Hushpower, subsonic. :yes::yes:

Paladin

There are a number of low recoil (usually a bit slower) cartridges available, worth a look, also you do not say what you shoot...a SEMI may be useful!!

Unless you are pretty close you do not want too light a cartridge as you will end up pricking everything!

The 12g is a lanber and heavy gun not keen on semi auto guns just looking for a good low in kick 12g shell that others have used but need to be a good shell as wont till kill not wound birds money not bothered about just need a cart with less kick as shpulder is nackered !

I started shooting with a 20 as was told to by mate, (only clays) and shoot 21g plastic, shot my mates 12 and could not believe the difference in recoil, hardly any on the 12 compaired to the 20, but like my 20 and want to get good shot with that before buying a 12,

Where are you getting the 20's at £130/1000 as i am paying £45/250 plastic