BASA or BASC

G man

Hi All,

Just recentley bought a BSA Lightning XL in .22 and already having good fun plinking at a local farm,I recieved with the gun a brochure for applying for membership to the British Association for Shooting and Conservation(BASC) and i noticed in Air Gunner another application form for British Airgun Shooters Association (BASA).Do most of you Guys join these things as they also supply insurance.IF SO which is best and why?

G

I have been in the BASC for a few years now. There are issue's with them regarding the number of staff etc. But I owe them my SGC which they helped attain. There phone lines are good too, usually helpfull and if the person at the other end can't answer my query, someone who can will call back.

LB

I am a member of the BASC because it gives me full insurance, and i can also go on young shot's days etc.

You also receive monthly BASC magazines :lol:

MH :P

Hi,

I'm with the Basc and I find them good enough. :thumbs:

Also Maori Haz it's every two months before you start selling false claims :lol::lol:

FM

Edited by Ferret Master

OK I guess its BASC then ,Thanks for replies guy,s,I will send away for membership as soon as i have some extra dosh as i have just spent spare cash on some target holders and the magnetic target with the wild boar targets and centre disc to reset.Just need to build a higher fence around garden to stop the nosies from annoying me :thumbs: .I normally shoot at a local farm where the farmer has given me access to a field with a telegraph pole in the centre which is ideal for the target holder,but dont fancy hauling the magnetic one around the field as it is quite heavy :lol:

Cheers,

G

OK I guess its BASC then ,Thanks for replies guy,s,I will send away for membership as soon as i have some extra dosh as i have just spent spare cash on some target holders and the magnetic target with the wild boar targets and centre disc to reset.Just need to build a higher fence around garden to stop the nosies from annoying me :D .I normally shoot at a local farm where the farmer has given me access to a field with a telegraph pole in the centre which is ideal for the target holder,but dont fancy hauling the magnetic one around the field as it is quite heavy :D

Cheers,

G

Do it over the phone and plug for some goodies !!

you might get a pin on badge and a sew on badge

O yea and a car sticker

WB