my new tattoo

viking

So , I will be the first to say it . " I carnt stand the silly things " . And tattoos on a woman , very chavey .

Harnser .

I am with you all the way H. Cant stand the things and never understood the herd mentality that followed a few footballers, oh well we all like different things

doc :)

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am with you all the way H. Cant stand the things and never understood the herd mentality that followed a few footballers, oh well we all like different things

doc :)

I think you will find footballers jumped on the tattoo thing not the other way round.....

I have 4 in total.....not on general view but i did wait till i was 40 before i got my first.... :rolleyes:

went in to book an appointment thinking that i may bottle it.

Only for him to say "oh ive just had a cancellation, i can do it straight away" :blush:

Did it hurt.....bloomin right it did :lol:

shaun

OK what I meant was that is a tattoo LIKE mine. Anyway I dont have to explain myself to you or prove anything :lol::good:

I have shown that flat stomach and tatoo to at least a bazillion people on here. I won't name even one of them or ask any one of them to confirm my claims, why? Because I don't have to prove that I don't make things up to a mother like you.

Now then, I have to go because Gordon Brown's at the front door - he's dropped round to borrow some archive boxes (and check out my uber flat stomach and wicked pistol tat).

Edited by Mungler