NORTH VS SOUTH THE NEW THREAD

ME

None of the prizes / prize lots are being numbered. I will arrange them on the prize table/s using laminates for the experience type prizes (like the clay tuition).

Therefore, as tickets are drawn, people will come up and choose a prize lot that they actually want. It makes more sense that way.

There are also going to be some SECRET WILDCARD PRIZES that were personally selected and wrapped by me. You can select a "known prize" or a WILDCARD PRIZE depending on your attitude to risk and how brave you are ! :good::good:

Tickets will continue to be drawn until all the prizes including the WILDCARDS are gone.

Any Truffles in there :good:

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Do we have any team captains yet for the North and the South ? :good:

It's just that I will be bringing the GAYLORD HAT and the losing captain will be expected to wear it on behalf of his team once the result has been announced.... :hmm:

Catamong has already worn it (in fact we had to steal it back off him) but I cant see the Southerners having to worry too much ;)

:good::good::lol::yes::hmm:

HighLodge281209018.jpg

Achtung! Softy Southeners, You vill be overrun by the technical shooting skill of der Northen combatens! :yes:

Led my our nobel Sturmtrooper, Her General Chard you vill be viped out by the Blitzkrieg about to be unleashed

by the Northern hords, Who by the very fact they are battle hardened by competing in der registered shoots! :hmm:

compared to softy southen straw balers! :good: means you can not vin, :good: HEIL CHARD! :good::lol:

I don't think anyone is underestimating anyone else just a bit of banter :lol: except me of course I know I'll come last, someone has too and my shoulders are broad enough :hmm::yes:

Can't do that Paul - that's my place!! :good::good: :good:

My money is on North by 42 birds and B or SoP for top gun.

Edited by Yellow Bear

We need to get this sweepstake done on a separate thread so it doesnt get lost.

Any volunteers to organise this please ? :good: Paul223 ? Mr Potter ?

Petethegeek is noting the punts so far on the front page of the website.

£1 per entry ? With a prize (I have one in mind)

Someone will need to collect the cash on the day for me...

EDIT : I have PMd Mr Potter and Paul223 to see if they will sort this one for me.

Went to Hodnet tonight on their open session to get some practice in for this weekend :good:

Paid off the scorers :good: all sorted

As the official Northern Numptie Newbie I can honestly say that I wont be contributing to the top 10 scores, but am looking forward to meeting some 'experts' :good: who can help me out.

See you Saturday

None of the prizes / prize lots are being numbered. I will arrange them on the prize table/s using laminates for the experience type prizes (like the clay tuition).

Therefore, as tickets are drawn, people will come up and choose a prize lot that they actually want. It makes more sense that way.

There are also going to be some SECRET WILDCARD PRIZES that were personally selected and wrapped by me. You can select a "known prize" or a WILDCARD PRIZE depending on your attitude to risk and how brave you are ! :good::good:

Tickets will continue to be drawn until all the prizes including the WILDCARDS are gone.

EDIT: Remember, if you choose the log burner then you need to be able to get it home somehow ! :lol:

Ahhhhhhhhhh, makes sense. :good: Best get a list together for my favourite prize(s), you know, in case i win them all etc..

WEATHER UPDATE

Looks like waterproofs may be the order of the day chaps.

I can organise a lot of things but not the weather.

Please bring clothing for anything from 80* heat to snow and rain ! :good:

Hmm, we probably should have captains :good: Would be handy in the (highly unlikely) event of a tie, to decide who shoots off etc. :good:

I assumed that the captains were Catamong and Beretta (as long as he doesnt mind modelling the hat :good: )

WEATHER UPDATE

Looks like waterproofs may be the order of the day chaps.

I can organise a lot of things but not the weather.

Please bring clothing for anything from 80* heat to snow and rain ! :good:

Depends which forecast you look at - they really are a ******* joke :lol:

Metcheck says it looks good, with rain in the evening.

Met Office says rain all day :good:

They couldn't forecast whether night will follow day :good:

Yars, I just put in Shawbury, a couple of miles away from Hodnet which has a weather reading gizmo linked to the BBC and the Met office

The BBC and the Met both forecast heavy rain :good: Chard is correct, they dont allways get it right! :good:

I collected the log burner tonight. It will fit in the boot of a hatchback probably. (I picked it up in a van)

I have got 2000 raffle tickets so you generous peeps can go mad on the raffle if you want !

I am nearly all ready now. Not long to go now.

:rolleyes: