Should I run for MP?

flexouk

What do you think of me running next year?

1/ I will replace the current leg tag system. Rather than setting off an alarm when you are late home or outside of the set area it will set off a small charge that will effectively remove your foot. The tag will then be placed on your other foot. Two strikes and you wont be running away again.......EVER

2/Any person wearing their trousers/jeans/jog bottoms/etc so low that all you can see is their **** or boxers shall have their trousers/jeans/jog bottoms removed as they must be to big. Problem solved!

3/ Adopting the India view of an eye for an eye, any person found guilty of beating/murdering/injuring a child or baby shall recieve the same treatment.

4/ An intuder or burglar is NOT intitled to any rights regardless of any injuries they may recieve as they should not have been there in the first place.

Some strong views to some people but why is it that joe public is the one that is more likely to be prosecuted than the person who is in the wrong. ;)

What do you think of me running next year?

1/ I will replace the current leg tag system. Rather than setting off an alarm when you are late home or outside of the set area it will set off a small charge that will effectively remove your foot. The tag will then be placed on your other foot. Two strikes and you wont be running away again.......EVER

2/Any person wearing their trousers/jeans/jog bottoms/etc so low that all you can see is their **** or boxers shall have their trousers/jeans/jog bottoms removed as they must be to big. Problem solved!

3/ Adopting the India view of an eye for an eye, any person found guilty of beating/murdering/injuring a child or baby shall recieve the same treatment.

4/ An intuder or burglar is NOT intitled to any rights regardless of any injuries they may recieve as they should not have been there in the first place.

Some strong views to some people but why is it that joe public is the one that is more likely to be prosecuted than the person who is in the wrong. ;)

I am not sure about the first two points, but on the basis of the last two, and specifically the last one, YOU HAVE MY VOTE :good:

i always subscribe to the belief that anyone who shows the slightest interest in becoming a politician should be shot on sight, to protect the rest of humanity :good:

you will soon be sent a pm detailing a time and location for you to report to. please ensure that your legal affairs are in order, and bring some plastic sheeting with you ;)

I'll stand on a Common Persons Sense Platform.

1) Persons entering my property uninvited will be removed using whatever force or method

I deem appropriate, adopting the US deterent level- breaking in will be counted as attempted

homicide since the burgler will be carrying a pointed, bladed or blunt instrument which could

be used to kill or damage me or my kin.

God botherers ,travelling drive tarmac gangs politicians and fake charities will attract a lesser deterrent

Sisqo the german shepherd - I am a sporting man so say a 5-10 yd start will be allowed at my discretion.

2)removal of pointless signage- no smoking signs which litter every workplace vehicle and public premises -bin, risk of drowning in water -bin, risk of falling -bin, risk of electrocution if you stick your fingers in a 13 amp socket- bin.

they will be replaced by a warning at school if you are stupid and you get injured doing stuff you shouldn't,

in places where you are not allowed it is natural selection get over it and don't coming wingeing if you are killed.

3) I'll make Chris Evans a crime punishable by muzzling

4)I'll have duly appointed security men called Ron and built like brick SH's stationed at traffic lights

to drag out the comedians in german cars who believe the stop line is there so they can get a 5 yd

start on cutting up sensible motorists in the correct lane, the Ron 's will adminster punishment beatings

at their discretion

5) Lycra bicycle shorts will be compulsory issue for ****'s who jog - they wil also be given a stipend for the purchase

of suitable and or humourous tops to match.

men caught wearing last chicken in the shop jogging shorts will be held up to ridicule at hen parties as a deterrent.

that'll do for now.

I'll stand on a Common Persons Sense Platform.

1) Persons entering my property uninvited will be removed using whatever force or method

I deem appropriate, adopting the US deterent level- breaking in will be counted as attempted

homicide since the burgler will be carrying a pointed, bladed or blunt instrument which could

be used to kill or damage me or my kin.

God botherers ,travelling drive tarmac gangs politicians and fake charities will attract a lesser deterrent

Sisqo the german shepherd - I am a sporting man so say a 5-10 yd start will be allowed at my discretion.

2)removal of pointless signage- no smoking signs which litter every workplace vehicle and public premises -bin, risk of drowning in water -bin, risk of falling -bin, risk of electrocution if you stick your fingers in a 13 amp socket- bin.

they will be replaced by a warning at school if you are stupid and you get injured doing stuff you shouldn't,

in places where you are not allowed it is natural selection get over it and don't coming wingeing if you are killed.

3) I'll make Chris Evans a crime punishable by muzzling

4)I'll have duly appointed security men called Ron and built like brick SH's stationed at traffic lights

to drag out the comedians in german cars who believe the stop line is there so they can get a 5 yd

start on cutting up sensible motorists in the correct lane, the Ron 's will adminster punishment beatings

at their discretion

5) Lycra bicycle shorts will be compulsory issue for ****'s who jog - they wil also be given a stipend for the purchase

of suitable and or humourous tops to match.

men caught wearing last chicken in the shop jogging shorts will be held up to ridicule at hen parties as a deterrent.

that'll do for now.

Right, your in Delbert, 2nd in command okay for you?

Oh, would it help if I said I'm rather crooked and have a second home that I rent out?

i always subscribe to the belief that anyone who shows the slightest interest in becoming a politician should be shot on sight, to protect the rest of humanity :yes:

you will soon be sent a pm detailing a time and location for you to report to. please ensure that your legal affairs are in order, and bring some plastic sheeting with you :yes:

I'd love a trip over to Ireland,but if I were a politician theres no chance my legal affairs would be in order though..... :yes:

Right, your in Delbert, 2nd in command okay for you?

Oh, would it help if I said I'm rather crooked and have a second home that I rent out?

Not a problem mate I plan to rob the expenses like a mad thing take a bucket

load kickbacks for government contracts (especially health messages) then 'do one'

to a country where they can't even spell extradition I was thinking Eire?

:blink:

Not a problem mate I plan to rob the expenses like a mad thing take a bucket

load kickbacks for government contracts (especially health messages) then 'do one'

to a country where they can't even spell extradition I was thinking Eire?

:blink:

they know what extradition is, believe me :oops: