New CPSA Classifications

Chard

I see they're out, then :rolleyes:

I've stayed in B Class for another 6 months. Loadsamoney, wap your wad <_<:sly: :blink: :lol::good:

I'm keeping good company though. Anni and Timps stay in B Class and NickyT is goin' daaaaaaaarn from A to B Class :lol::oops::P:oops:

It's the "B" Team. I love it when a plan comes together :rolleyes:

Laaaarf, I nearly ****

I see they're out, then <_<

I've stayed in B Class for another 6 months. Loadsamoney, wap your wad :blink: :lol::good::lol::oops:

I'm keeping good company though. Anni and Timps stay in B Class and NickyT is goin' daaaaaaaarn from A to B Class :P:oops::lol::sly:

It's the "B" Team. I love it when a plan comes together :rolleyes:

Laaaarf, I nearly ****

Looks like im in A class :rolleyes: Mr Potter look out :lol:

Looks like im in A class :oops: Mr Potter look out :oops:

Well done Rob, it always feels good to go up a class and I hope I get that feeling in 6 months time :blink: :good: Haven't worked out my running average for issue 39 but I really want to get into AA, wont win a penny if I do get up there but I really want it. It could be because I'm worried about the new, up and coming, opposition :rolleyes::rolleyes:<_<

Well shot at Catton today Rob and see you soon

Mr Potter

Well done Rob, it always feels good to go up a class and I hope I get that feeling in 6 months time :blink: :good: Haven't worked out my running average for issue 39 but I really want to get into AA, wont win a penny if I do get up there but I really want it. It could be because I'm worried about the new, up and coming, opposition :rolleyes::rolleyes:<_<

Well shot at Catton today Rob and see you soon

Mr Potter

Now we no thats not true :oops: your 2% away from AA Mr P so your all but there :oops:

Paulos in AA for sporting?

Does he have a twin like PDLM who was shooting for him on Saturday?

I guess the Northern AA must be easier to get into than the Southern AA <wokka wokka>

I thought all you Northern boys were in B apart from the half dozen ringers.

Paulos in AA for sporting?

Does he have a twin like PDLM who was shooting for him on Saturday?

I guess the Northern AA must be easier to get into than the Southern AA <wokka wokka>

I thought all you Northern boys were in B apart from the half dozen ringers.

That's right until tomorrow then im A :rolleyes::rolleyes:

In "A" Class? Blimey they will let anyone in these days.

As for Paulos in AA, well I'll have to get onto Pete the Geek because clearly there must be some error with his score from Saturday <wokka wokka indeed>

Edited by Mungler

In "A" Class? Blimey they will let anyone in these days.

As for Paulos in AA, well I'll have to get onto Pete the Geek because clearly there must be some error with his score from Saturday <wokka wokka indeed>

Young Paulos was shooting great on sat even pushing me until the pair of simo driven were he came off with 1 x 8 and then lost another 4 or 5 on the next stand :rolleyes::rolleyes:

It really took the wind out of his sails, but he stuck to it for an 80 so his score still counted. <_< :blink:

Well done on getting into AA paulos, thankfully i have managed to drag myself back into B after going down last year. :rolleyes: from Auntie. :oops:

:rolleyes:<_< :blink: Well done Paulos, I really really want to be in AA class and have been beaten to it by a ******* student who wasn't even born when I first picked up a shotgun!! :sly::lol::P:lol:

And it's :good::oops: to you Auntie, see you at Coniston on Sunday :lol:

Mr Potter

Just checked it out myself ;) looks like he's in with chard and gang now :good::P

Oh yes the B class can now feel my pain...

there seemed to be rather a lot of high scores in C class today at catton, must be that end of May ting !

Oh, and Paulos GG

Edited by Ian E