What would you have done?

Evil Elvis

:) I have an incident number. The plot thickens, my next door neighbour walks his dog in the same place(though why im not sure, shes been bitten by adders there twice!) and he reported a bald black man with a gun in cammo there last year!!

And cranners i know what you are saying, Im merely asking the council if anyone has legal reasons to shoot there, i was far from satisfied with the police action that was taken. and if im wrong ill drop it. but there are so many walkers and dog walkers there every night i think it needs to be followed up. :)

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:yahoo: NOOOO....theres a guy that hides in the bushes down where im talking about that hands out on the spot fines for dog poop........im sure he wouldnt tolerate catapults. :shoot:

What's the fine for randomly firing catapults into bushes?

:good:

Nial.

And cranners i know what you are saying, Im merely asking the council if anyone has legal reasons to shoot there, i was far from satisfied with the police action that was taken. and if im wrong ill drop it. but there are so many walkers and dog walkers there every night i think it needs to be followed up. :shoot:

Dunno if I would have called the police as I think I would be majorly ****** off if the cops came upon me when I was shooting within the law; however, I am not a Father so your perspective will be much different from mine :yahoo: . In light of what happened last week do you think the cops have maybe got inundated with calls about shooters and are maybe sick following them up :good:

nothing to hide, nothing to fear...
quite right elvis did the right thing,if he shouldent have been there he risks harming our sport,if he was there ligitimately then I'm sure he had his fac and a copy of the permission form on him as I'm sure most if not all of us carry round with us when we are out on the land.good to see a positive thread here where we all agree.

quite right elvis did the right thing,if he shouldent have been there he risks harming our sport,if he was there ligitimately then I'm sure he had his fac and a copy of the permission form on him as I'm sure most if not all of us carry round with us when we are out on the land.good to see a positive thread here where we all agree.

I never carry my permission forms around. I get asked (as per conditions of my FAC) to provide 3 permissions where I am allowed to shoot but I much more land aside from this. I do try and carry around a photocopy of my FAC though.