proper cartridges

I shoot the Little Devils from proper cartridges and think they are brill. ???

I don't have much experience with many different carts to be fair but they break clays every bit as well as the Eley Superbs I used before them. They are a decent price, low recoil and seem pretty clean through my barrels.

Nicky T has shot a lot more of them than me and also loves them and Beretta has more experience than most and also rates them. ???

I'm a fan of Proper Cartridges and am shooting their Little Devils in 7.5 28g at the moment.

Very low recoil as both Beretta and Whiskymac state, but they can certainly handle business when it comes to breaking clays ???

Give them a go and see what you think ???

think the guys name is george younger or young, his name and mob. no. was on cartridge box. is there no contact number on that site?

http://www.propercartridges.com/ TELEPHONE : 01207 571122, 571112 FAX : 01207 571113 MOBILE : 07714 323909

Site hasnt been updated for a while but seems they are in Consett Co Durham perhaps there is a forum special offer on the cards..

Shot some eley first 24g no 8 today and they seemed to really kick.....(different gun tho)

only a few dealers stock them namely richardsons garden center just off the A19 at seaham turnoff and you can get them at bywell, otherwise its direct from george, both the little devils (clays) and proper pigeon are as good as you can get ( I make my own pigeon carts now or I would still use them :good: )

KW

A friend of mine used to use them but one of them didnt have any powder in the cartridge when he fired it, saw the shot fall out the barrel and had a wad stuck in the barrel, he was using a benelli and luckily it didnt cycle another cartridge.... if it had done and he'd pulled the trigger.... well its scary to think of what could have happened!

He doesnt use them anymore believe it or not!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...