Just treated myself to a old skool fireblade 1994

After sell my vfr only a couple of months ago I was looking for cheap and fun replacement.

Trawing the local area as I dont do driving hundread of mile to find a heap off.

This came up a 1994 blade with only 13000k on the clock genuine stamped history old mots etc.

Its bliss to go back to raw basic bike with no electric gizmos yipeee .

All the best OTH

Fieblade.jpg

A bargin £1400 notes and for old **** of 36 years and nearly 19 year crash free history £151 fully comp.

Cheers OTH

looks smart . I took my bike test over ten years ago now but the misses wouldn't let me have one cos of the kids but I think its time . ;)

weren't these prown to tank slappers....(not the girls that hang round fuel tanks)

that brings back memories I had a 92 blade for 10 years the original twin headlight model as for tank slappers it was no worse than anything else saying that i now ride a tl1000r that has its moments but its fun

Nice bike :lol:

I remember riding one on private land well before i got my licence and scared the pants off myself lol :lol:

I haven't riden for a few years but have a hankering for a Busa or Harley Trike :lol:

Enjoy!

Jon.

After sell my vfr only a couple of months ago I was looking for cheap and fun replacement.

Trawing the local area as I dont do driving hundread of mile to find a heap off.

This came up a 1994 blade with only 13000k on the clock genuine stamped history old mots etc.

All the best OTH

Fieblade.jpg

Nice Bike, watch out when it hits the power band...........!

That was the bike that nearly killed me :lol:

..No seriously! I was only five at the time and told 'You'll be fine' when I asked if I should wear a helmet, as I sat on as a pillion rider.

Smashed skull and a week in hospital. :lol:

Edited by Billy.

All the best OTH

Fieblade.jpg

That's right pukka that! Being an italian bike owner, normally jap bikes don't do it for me but there's something raw and involving about early Blades that makes them a hoot to ride!

Ped

(Currently owning three Ducati Monsters - 600, 900 and 1000 versions!!)