hull special game

Special Game were bought out as a cheaper alternative to High Pheasant etc.

Think they are 30g 6 only and p/w and f/w available.

67mm case.

A few commercial shoots around here used them as a base for their "logo'd" carts. I have also used a few thousand and they are just like any other decent Hull cartridge.

They are not listed on the hull site but like someone has said if you were say a club or a shop you could have these made up with your logo on them not sure if this means they are a even lower grade than pigeon or not.I think they just make a batch up every now and then next time they might be called something else

I have used 67mm logoed Clay carts at the shooting school, nothing wrong with them but never shot game with them so can't offer an opinion. I am guessing they are quite slow - which is not necessarily a bad thing as they will pattern better, especially in Fibre. See if you can have a few at a pattern plate if you are that worried. Otherwise I would just buy 250 and see how you get on.

Dunno - and I am guessing you would have to ring Hull to find out as they are not listed on their website. I am guessing they are slower than say 1500fps as are often used for beginners and the quicker they are the more thump you get.

Just give it a bit more leeeeeead ;-)