Hi from Sunny Oldham!

jacksdad

Hi, I'm Mike and have returned to shooting after many years away, being married and boring!

I'm now happy again (single!) and have got back into shooting after getting permission to clear rabbits from a local farm:

Got permission then bought the kit :blink:

After having HW35 and 80's, plus a few other Relums, Originals, Feinwerkbau etc I bought a HW99S, which is superb!

very light and easy to shoot/carry for hours and incredibly accurate, especially with the new Thunderbolt pellets. I think shooting is like riding a bike, even after years away I soon got back into shooting, I got a Woody clean headshot on the very first shot at a live target, honest! No doubt down to the gun, methinks :rolleyes:

Anyway, I've decided to upgrade already! I want to try a PCP and am looking at getting a HW100 kit, anyone got a full outfit for sale? My kit is on the trading post.

I've just got permission to clear some Mink, any advice? I'm thinking trapping them first may be the best option as I hear they are hard to hit when on the run?

hi wes

hows thevtraining going

thoughtb you had packed in but heyho

Trainings going well mate. Getting tired now though.

Not packing in, just thinning the collection. I've not had time to do anything the last 8 week though.

Cheers peeps, thanks for the big welcome :good:

I'm in Chadderton, so next door to the Midd bunch!

Any advice on bagging the Minkys? seems they are wiping out this guys rare chicken breeding stock, help needed!

Edited by jacksdad

Larsen trap or shotgun. They never sit still so I find them hard with a rifle.

If you need a hand give us a shout. If you fancy trying clays give me a shout too. We'll go up to milnrow.

I'm near foxdenton park mate

Baz you have PM.

Don, in between shaw and milnrow just off junction 21 of the 62. I'm gonna try and go up with Frenchie soon. If it's ok with the shoot organiser/Frenchie I'll see if you can come down