welsh warrior

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ebay Item Number: 290449300208 well impressed with it :crazy:

is that to look through in your bedroom or does it hold zero well and shoot well ;)

up to 150 yards on an HMR any of the cheaper scopes will do, MTC are ok, Nikko sterling are well worth a look. Must confess mine has target turrets though I can't remember the last time I either moved them or needed to as it had lost zero

I am aware that I am just a hey nonny nonny away from a black vest / cargo trousers combo and referring to all distances in clicks.

I do want an official call sign though.

Best regards,

Yours,

Mungler "Maverick Ghost Delta" the 2nd.

Gooks in the wire. Over and out mother ****ers.

After the years of double tap, tactical roll mickey taking who now owns a rifle with the words 'Tactical' written on the action :hmm::lol:

EVERYONE succombs in the end :good: Its just a matter of when and how :good:

For some people its when they prang their precious block of walnut, ;) others its when they finally concede that composites are better all round :hmm: and for some its when they shut their **** up and actually TRY a different type of shooting/firearm that those they've been brainwashed into thinking is 'acceptable :crazy::no:

Mark

Edited by Breastman

is that to look through in your bedroom or does it hold zero well and shoot well :crazy:

up to 150 yards on an HMR any of the cheaper scopes will do, MTC are ok, Nikko sterling are well worth a look. Must confess mine has target turrets though I can't remember the last time I either moved them or needed to as it had lost zero

Agree with what you say ..once its zeroed you should never have touch the turret so why tactical ?? Esp when you wont be dialing in...and its only for a 17hmr...nothing big...i have a 17hmr also and i have the ziess conquest 4.5-14-50...and i think that mag is ideal for this cal...so if i was you look for a scope in that braket of magnification...some good scopes out there not to expensive.

my personal opinion anyway

Mick

is that to look through in your bedroom or does it hold zero well and shoot well ;)

hi al4x

thats just looking out the window and in the garden at the minute i've not had chance to get out as my wife's been in hospital for 3 weeks, but i intend to be out at some point this weekend, what i meant is for the price its a good clear scope even on full mag and seems nice and bright, the IR is bright too (not that i'll use it) and for £25 plus postage. its branded as bushnell i assumed it was a 'clone' for that price but apparently they just knock them out cheap over there so i'm happy :crazy: