S**t eating Fox

Fisherman Mike

Couldnt sleep last night so I got up at 2:30 am and had a cuppa,

Looking out of the lounge window I noticed a young (3/4 grown ) fox sniffing around the lawn.

The Dogs had been out earlier in the day and I had not cleaned up after them and as a consequence there were about 5 piles of reasonably fresh Doggie doos on the lawn which this fox was bolting down with a vengeance... he must have a passion for semi digested Hills or else he was very very hungry...

FM.

I've seen them eating cat's doos too.

When you look at some fox droppings, they're practically white and its pretty clear that there's not a lot of nutrient left in them. (I was going to say goodness but its a bit alien). ;)

I've seen them eat bloody feathers too.

There was a blasted vixen outside my bedroom window last night getting sh*gged or something sounding like she was bieng strangled and shafted with a cucumber at the same time. Why can't they wait until Sunday morning like the rest of us? :(

(Well not every Sunday, I don't want to boast) :lol:

They've got a good instinct for survival foxes but I bet its a long while before Celebrity Castaway persuades someone to eat **** :D

Couldnt sleep last night so I got up at 2:30 am and had a cuppa,

Looking out of the lounge window I noticed a young (3/4 grown ) fox sniffing around the lawn.

The Dogs had been out earlier in the day and I had not cleaned up after them and as a consequence there were about 5 piles of reasonably fresh Doggie doos on the lawn which this fox was bolting down with a vengeance... he must have a passion for semi digested Hills or else he was very very hungry...

FM.

Well at least that is couple less to clear up Mike! ;):D

I have a cousin in the Uk, that knows a **** that shoots urban foxes out their window at night in the brain, using eley subs and PH mod. :lol::rolleyes:

He has taken 63 :lol::lol: in the last 3 years.

My cousin asked 'him why do you shoot them?'

He replied ' they keep me awake at night' :lol:

"What a pretty picture you paint Must be worth at least £250 on You've Been Framed.....get the video camera out Nildes "

Get away, I wouldn't even cross the road for that Jeremy Beadle let alone get outa bed. That and I haven't got a video camera :lol:

They seem to go in for rough sex foxes. At least, it doesn't sound like they're enjoying it.

Mind you, sometimes the vixens get a smug look about them.

Probably because they'd seen some dog fox eat **** trying to prove how hard he was :rolleyes:

FM.

theres no 3/4 grown cubs about this time off year so it must of been a vixon ,all foxs are fully grown by the end of september :rolleyes: you can all ways tell the differance between a dog fox and a vixon by the size of its head ,the vixon has a more slimmer face ,were the dog fox looks like and has fatter cheeks and bigger body ..or you could say to your self if its this time of year ,and you see a fox and it looks like a cub or small fox its a vixon and you see what looks like a fully grown foxs with a fat head its a dog fox... :lol:

Edited by ROB REYNOLDS UK

As far as I know (i may be wrong) the behaviour is to do with sent left by other animals on what the fox sees as his patch, this is the same reason dogs also will do it, a bitch will eat her pups poo to remove their sent, dogs and foxes alike, they can wee on the others wee to cover it but the poo needs to be removed as Charlie has no poop scoop the only option is to eat it,

Be happy we just put a fence up to mark our territory :rolleyes:

pavman

Why does my dog always roll in fox shiite?

a dogs sense of smell is 1000 times more acute than ours, a primeval reaction to go undetected, is to smell like your surroundings, if its fox or cow poo, then they will cover it,

caught my dog rolling on my pants on wash day, dirty bitch :)