Morgage END

wabbitbosher

I went into the Building society today with a Whopper Cheque from the life assurance and Paid it off today !

Felt a bit odd , they offered me Coffee not Champagne , it kinda felt like i should have been wearing a suit

What a Day !!!

Big Brother and My Morgage ending on the same Day

25 Years Three Marriages, "TWO" Visits to County Court over the years when the Leeds Tried to take it from me

Like two life sentences

BIG can of Guinness (part of my Christmas pressie form the Late Mr Phil Surridge)

Sittin in MY Chair in MY HOUSE !!!!

Remember the day,well done but my question is how to your insurance perform ,did it pay out as much as you thought?

I paid cash for the mortgage and have kept endowment running for the last 5 years and is due out soon and keep hearing scare stories to how much it might not pay out but it's always nice to know stories that do pay out

i keep trying to convince my mrs and mother in-law that us all living in her house is a good idea.i told her i'd build her a granny flat on the side of her house,then i could rent are house out and someone else pay are mortgage!......................................no luck yet though as they don't want to live together!

i keep trying to convince my mrs and mother in-law that us all living in her house is a good idea.i told her i'd build her a granny flat on the side of her house,then i could rent are house out and someone else pay are mortgage!......................................no luck yet though as they don't want to live together!

Living with the mother in law, hell man think about what you are saying...........

Go for a granny flat by all means, as long as there is a high security door,alarm, electrified fence and minefield between that and your living area.

Living with the mother in law, hell man think about what you are saying...........

Go for a granny flat by all means, as long as there is a high security door,alarm, electrified fence and minefield between that and your living area.

she would stay in her own quarters most of the time because she smokes like chimney and drinks like a fish!