VOTE!!

Deako

• 2 weeks later...

Latest update from the email I just received:

"Dear All,

Due mainly to the eagerness and effectiveness of the Felix Army, Hunting topped the British Icon Poll this week with 92% of the votes, as reported in the Sunday Telegraph last week (see attached article). Thanks to all you Felix supporters who voiced your belief that Hunting and Britishness go hand in hand."

So...we WON!!

:D

Lads,

Please read the below email which I received today:

"I'm sure most of you have done your bit by voting for hunting as the ultimate icon of Britishness, but if not please click on the link below and help us win!

Hunting didn't even get a mention in this pole originally, but now look where we have got to in the line up - no 3!! Let's make a real effort to win this and give hunting just the sort of well-aimed exposure it deserves on the television!

http://www.icons.org.uk/nom/nominations?so...t&order=reverse

Thank you for your support.

Yours aye,

Felix

www.fighttheban.com

P.S. A little bird told me that the LACS had to foot a bill for £10,000 in postage after receiving thousands of our old H&Hs, telephone directories etc! - Good work by the Felix Army!"

PLEASE VOTE AND DO YOUR BIT!!!!

Deako.

:D

All done, Voted about 10 times.

As for the 10k bill for LACS, don't get too excited, word is they're being let off 9k of it. :<

Still at least they've probably been put off doing any more Freepost campaigns for a while...... "Which was nice" as the man in the Fast Show used to say!