making a living in scotland?

welsh warrior

is it true you can make very good money from shooting sport in scotland im on about looking after dogs or beating for someone? or even a game keeper now thats a job id love

Hiya, My mate was a stalker up near Boat of Garten...and led almost a hand to mouth existance...great job mind you, but no money in it...AND he was allowed one hind a year to himself...:unsure:

is it true you can make very good money from shooting sport in scotland im on about looking after dogs or beating for someone? or even a game keeper now thats a job id love

Yes, you can come up and look after my dog and beat for me....and I will pay you, oh lets see, at least £10 EACH week :unsure:

The only way to make BIG money is if you own a shoot, have a look at the guns on pegs website, some of the prices for a days shooting are unbelievable :shoot:

• 2 months later...

cos all the english have moved here......... :blink:

dont start me; i live in the sticks in Scotland; my nearest neighbours are lets just say southern friends; dismayed to arrive home tonight to have a leaflet through the door saying their planning a party next april for the royal wedding of the heir to the english throne - prince wullie!! No offence to the fella; i wish him all the best but i had to check my address to make sure I hadnt moved to engerland! haha Yoy guys down south enjoy your day off- I`ll be working as usual and no putting the tv on for a month!

At least you can understand the Indian call handlers :lol:

Dunno mate - hard enough trying to understand the Rotherham/Baaaaaaaarnsly accent when I'm trying to get O2 @ Ventura to pull their heads out of their disused coal mines and sort my pigging phone bill. Guess working "8 while 5" is too taxing on the local IQ :lol: :lol: