How many pigeons are shot by PW members 2006

Whitebridges

• Replies 875
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've had a chat with Tony and he's helped me pick up all my sweeties and they are now all back in the box. I am touched by the very supportive comments some members have posted.Thankyou for that. You are a good lot on here and i'd like to get back to adding up those birds you've been shooting if that's OK?  :lol:

WELCOME back ;):D:D

No ****** else has a calculator :lol::lol::lol: B)

Edited by hawkeye

2 for Me on Saturday just couldnt get the ******* to land on My patern think they are a liitle pre ocupied on the pea crop on the next Farm :lol:

Blimey, my geography isn't up to much is Bognor anywhere near Coventry (Topgunners post refers) ? :lol::lol:

Have you tried knocking on the next farms door? You never know your luck.

PigeonWatch carried forward total 3781

PigeonWatch running total 3783

White bridges. Oiiiiiiiiiiii

You fell asleep or bust your calculator?:lol:?B)???

14 yesterday for the pot.

Dave K

:lol::lol::lol:

Thanks for the nudge mate. Been picking up my dolly mixtures with an old hard done by farmer. Anymore stick from you and i'll deduct 10 from your score. On reflection ten is a bit high!

PigeonWatch carried forward total 3783

PigeonWatch running total 3797

add 25 for me please mate. 2 hours on rape and a wile in the woods i shot like a **** again.

cheers reubs

reubs, it's only a temporary thing loss of form. You'll some be back shooting like Digweed. 12.5 an hour is good going.

PigeonWatch carried forward total 3797

PigeonWatch running total 3822

I've had a chat with Tony and he's helped me pick up all my sweeties and they are now all back in the box. I am touched by the very supportive comments some members have posted.Thankyou for that. You are a good lot on here and i'd like to get back to adding up those birds you've been shooting if that's OK?  :lol:

WELCOME back ;):D:D

No ****** else has a calculator :lol::lol::lol: B)

hawkeye calculator? Good heavens with the numbers this lot have been shooting!!

:D:P Cheers pal.

2 more last night should have been alot more but Im a **** shot :lol:

Welcome Back WhiteBridges

Why thank you sussex. a very honest appraisal of events.

Next time you could maybe give us a better indication of how bad it was........like the number of shells you fired. There's **** and **** you know. :lol::lol:

PigeonWatch carried forward total 3822

PigeonWatch running total 3824

O.K 28 shells Two Birds :*) :lol:

humm, thats super **** sussex. I'm sure it was cold and your trigger finger was frozen, the wind was force 10 and you were using a borrowed gun, and you were using a few of grandads sellor and Belliot(sp) shells that had been stored in the chicken run 20 years ago, and the pigeons were supercharged? Please advise. Or were you a **** poor shot on this particular day?

Keep at 'em! :lol::lol:

PS Is anyone honest enough to own up to a worse average?

O.K 28 shells Two Birds  :*)  :lol:

humm, thats super **** sussex. I'm sure it was cold and your trigger finger was frozen, the wind was force 10 and you were using a borrowed gun, and you were using a few of grandads sellor and Belliot(sp) shells that had been stored in the chicken run 20 years ago, and the pigeons were supercharged? Please advise. Or were you a **** poor shot on this particular day?

Keep at 'em! :lol::lol:

PS Is anyone honest enough to own up to a worse average?

Well actually, I think he did rather well. No he fu**ing didn't!! :lol:

Shot 13 on Monday, the woodpigeons were coming into some tall beech trees from a distant rape field great shooting I went out today and shot 2 woodpigeons on

another of my farms giving me a total of 15 to add to the Pigeon Watch tally.

The game dealer I send my pigeons to in Dundee is not taking any woodpigeons just now due to bird flu anybody else having the same problem???

Hendo

Shot 13 on Monday, the woodpigeons were coming into some tall beech trees from a distant rape field great shooting I went out today and shot 2 woodpigeons on

another of my farms giving me a total of 15 to add to the Pigeon Watch tally.

The game dealer I send my pigeons to in Dundee is not taking any woodpigeons just now due to bird flu anybody else having the same problem???

Hendo

PigeonWatch carried forward total 3825

PigeonWatch running total 3840

went out on monday over rape, had a nice double soon as i got there then nothing for two hours!!! Then all of a sudden had 6 in the space of 15 mins as they all headed for bed, anyway grand total of 8 pigeons.

PigeonWatch carried forward total 3840

PigeonWatch running total 3848

How has this bit escaped my notice for so long...

Left work early today, grabbed the gun and walked the hedgerow of a nice big rape field not far from home for an hour. Got 7 either flushed from the trees or bombing over nice and low. Just the kind of targets I love, great fun!

Pete

How has this bit escaped my notice for so long...

Left work early today, grabbed the gun and walked the hedgerow of a nice big rape field not far from home for an hour. Got 7 either flushed from the trees or bombing over nice and low. Just the kind of targets I love, great fun!

Pete

Well done Pete.

PigeonWatch carried forward total 3891

PigeonWatch running total 3898

If you can remember how many others you've shot since the first of January, I'll add 'em on.