How many pigeons are shot by PW members 2006

Whitebridges

• Replies 875
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 yesterday over OSR, should have been more but time and dodgy guts put paid to it :o

P.

Oh now, through the eye of a needle. I hope you got through the day OK without fillin' yer draws M8. Forget all the flash gear, always make sure you have a roll of bog paper in yer bag. Docks are scarce this time of year. Hope you are feeling better. :ernyha::D

PigeonWatch carried forward total 2562

PigeonWatch running total 2568

I kept a record of the amount of pigeons i shot between January 2005 and January 2006. The total was 1010 pigeons shot by me that year and there were 3 months in that year i did not go pigeon shooting. I do not usally keep records on the years shooting but i was interseted to see how many I would shoot, hope that helps. Oh and i shot 43 last saturday in that windy weather.

Went on OSR yesterday, I had five shots for 4 birds,Dave had no shots at all,Paul had 42 birds,Pete had 14 birds and Jim had a great 73 we all used magnets and the four birds I had in decoyed great so the pattern was ok,just one of those days ! When I set up its was a flight line but it dried up and I had already moved once and had no where else to go.Total 133

3 last night roost shooting.

Then went out with scaffy and we had 26 ferals and 3 rats on one farm in under 2 hours with airrifles lamping in buildings.

Farmer over the moon. :D:D??? :blink: ;):lol::lol:

Edited by hawkeye

Just for you Mr.W - 17 shots,with 1 L&R(with a semi auto :blink: ) and 2 birds took 3 shots each to kill :*) non wounded ;)

Sexy, you are getting better. c'mon they'l be loads about soon in your neck of the woods. Have you tried the 6.5 on 'em (just out of interest?

Went on OSR yesterday, I had five shots for 4 birds,Dave had no shots at all,Paul had 42 birds,Pete had 14 birds and Jim had a great 73 we all used magnets and the four birds I had in decoyed great so the pattern was ok,just one of those days ! When I set up its was a flight line but it dried up and I had already moved once and had no where else to go.Total 133

PigeonWatch carried forward total 2574

PigeonWatch running total 2707

Shootin' boys. :blink: