• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi WB

26 yesterday for the record.

better luck today we hope.

Do SNOWBALLS count :lol:???

:lol::lol::D:D:lol:

Tg, good luck today. I'm going to have a look later. :P

Freezing here yesterday but feels like spring today.

PigeonWatch carried forward total 3345

PigeonWatch running total 3371

saturday. 11.3.06

86 shot on maize. R oost shooting only 9 total of 95

Hi Ears, very nice bag. I bet you thought a ton was on mate? 95 thats just great.

I went and had a look this afternoon, no wind and no birds. Turned round and came home to watch the rugby. Should have stayed with it as we got pasted by the French. Thanks for your post.

PigeonWatch carried forward total 3371

PigeonWatch running total 3466

2 :*) under pretty poor conditions though - don't they all say that?

I enjoyed both of them though, one was 40 yards out (verfied not guessed) and the other was high one through the tops of the trees when we were doing a bit of a walkabout.

And nice trout in the morning, but I don't think they count on here do they? ;);)

2  :*)  under pretty poor conditions though - don't they all say that?

I enjoyed both of them though, one was 40 yards out (verfied not guessed) and the other was high one through the tops of the trees when we were doing a bit of a walkabout.

And nice trout in the morning, but I don't think they count on here do they?  ;)  ;)

Watcha Stuart, hope you didn't put 'em away all at once you old pi88 'ed!

Now you enjoyed that long 40 yarder with the shotty, I can sense the satisfaction.

You shouldn't mention the T word. All my gear is ready and i,m chewing at the bit. Where did you get catch your T is you don't mind me asking?

2 from the maestro :D

PigeonWatch carried forward total 33790

PigeonWatch running total 3392

Edited by Whitebridges

Hey,

A bit slow on the uptake here just followed the link. Nowt to decoy over down here but roosting was fun here & there :) . I shot 30 in feb so tally them up, good idea.

Any one from the SW shooting much?

Cheers

PigeonWatch carried forward total 3456

PigeonWatch running total 3486

Out today shot 13 woodpigeons in freezing cold conditions birds are thin and not in very good condition after the weather we have been getting.There is still plenty of them around but they are in big flocks.No spring drilling up here at all I reckon it will be into April before they get started as some of the farmers still have fields to plough.

Hendo

Out today shot 13 woodpigeons in freezing cold conditions birds are thin and not in very good condition after the weather we have been getting.There is still plenty of them around but they are in big flocks.No spring drilling up here at all I reckon it will be into April before they get started as some of the farmers still have fields to plough.

Hendo

Hendo, I see you are getting anothing cold snap up there again. Not much warmer down here. Keeps raining and it's putting the drilling back. Well done on the bag.

PigeonWatch carried forward total 3494

PigeonWatch running total 3507

Six yesterday morning flighting them at dawn in a blizzard. When I asked permission I thought it was a new drilling, turns out it was supposed to be rape!!. Pigeons got at it and have eaten it off, farmer says he is going to plough it in and redrill with spring barley. Only the second time I have seen a field ruined by pigeons. Needless to say permission was granted, spoilt by white out conditions. Going again in the morning.

Got a dozen and a carrion crow today on another rape field.