Hello from Hawnby

soap

Hello from North Yorkshire! this appears to be the done thing for new members. I do most of my shooting in North Yorkshire and the Humber. I like cold, windy nights and long walks along the foreshore. I have just finished university and I can now consider myself half a chartered surveyor. So if anyone knows of a job for half a surveyor I would appreciate the info. When I’m not shooting I play rugby, or check easy tide/ met check to plan when I can next go shooting. And in case anyone is still reading I finally managed to get off the wildfowl mark this season, with two mallard last night and a greylag this morning.

Can't be far from us then, we're in chopgate shooting the east side of the valley from seavegreen to the outskirts of the village :yes:

Part of the shoot is down at Laskill (hence just over the hill from Hawnby) and the other bit is at Hagg End. Did have a bit near you at 'Cock Flats' but that slipped a while back.... :good:

Are you on the 'lotto shoot' then?? There is a guy Simon T. from down our way shoots there.

Part of the shoot is down at Laskill (hence just over the hill from Hawnby) and the other bit is at Hagg End. Did have a bit near you at 'Cock Flats' but that slipped a while back.... :good:

Are you on the 'lotto shoot' then?? There is a guy Simon T. from down our way shoots there.

Ah, your further up the dale than I ws thinking. Is there a chap called Robert C on your shoot?

Haway then, where does the "lotto shoot" come from? If it's because you need a lotto win to afford it then it's deffinitely not us, that'd be Urra estate on tother side of the road.

Ah, your further up the dale than I ws thinking. Is there a chap called Robert C on your shoot?

Haway then, where does the "lotto shoot" come from? If it's because you need a lotto win to afford it then it's deffinitely not us, that'd be Urra estate on tother side of the road.

Sorry, I had an East - West brain fade!! There is a shoot which was bought by a lotto winner from around Hull on the South side of the valley heading to Carlton Bank from Chop Gate.

There is a Robert C on the shoot, may well be the same one...

Maybe bump into you in the 'Buck', happy shooting. :yes::lol: