KOI pond

bullet1747

That is gonna take a great big ******* of a filter to keep that beggar clean! There is a you tube clip of a homemade filter made from wheelie bins that is inspired! Well worth a look. I would love a koi pond like this. Awesome

That is gonna take a great big ******* of a filter to keep that beggar clean! There is a you tube clip of a homemade filter made from wheelie bins that is inspired! Well worth a look. I would love a koi pond like this. Awesome

filter is all ready in place and your right it is bloody huge

• 3 weeks later...

:good: That looks very smart mate

would love something like that in my garden

How many fish will live comfortably in that!?

What bait will you be using when its up and running...will it be a club thing or will you be selling day tickets?? :good::hmm::)

Edited by TJ91

about 2 days to fill and no to the water supplier cheers for the kind remarks ever one

Father in law keeps Koi but not on that scale. I'll show him the pics, he'll start drooling! Fair bit of work involved there, I'd be proud of myself. Looks good! How will you keep the Heron/Cat/Predators off?

NIce looking pond :good: i like the idea with the window. My mums got a fairly large Koi pond and not long changed the filter to a Nexus, apparantly allot les hasle to keep clean as far as the filters are concerned, and it seems to be clearer than before :good:

Are you heating it :)

PS before you fill it try and borrow a water meter you will then have a better idea of the gross capacity inc filters, better for times you need to treat the fish :hmm:

Edited by Dougy

NIce looking pond :good: i like the idea with the window. My mums got a fairly large Koi pond and not long changed the filter to a Nexus, apparantly allot les hasle to keep clean as far as the filters are concerned, and it seems to be clearer than before :good:

Are you heating it :)

PS before you fill it try and borrow a water meter you will then have a better idea of the gross capacity inc filters, better for times you need to treat the fish :hmm:

got a meter for the water and yes it will have a heater :) ,have a pellet rifle for the predators :yes:

• 5 months later...