david haye vs harrison

pigeonshooter76

I dont like haye, i think hes a loud mouth and thinks waaay too highly of himself. But i still think he will give ordinary harrison a boxing lesson. Never seen harrison fight to a standard that i would put a £20 bet on...

Good luck to the pair of them.

:good:

Haye is a gob****e, but harrison is just ****!

Saw Haye driving through the West End a couple of months ago. Black dude, wearing Haymaker shirt, driving white Merc convertible with top down, 'Haye' something or other registration number. Says to mate "look there is David Haye" he says "no it's Audley Harrison" :good:

Haye in four.

I hope it lasts longer as me and the misses have got tickets to it. Haye to win but Haye has never been chineed by a heavy weight yet and history has proved that Haye can be knocked out. Harrison won a gold at the olympics therefore technacly can box FACT! i think he will land a couple on hayes chin and it will be intresting to see hayes resistance.

I hope it lasts longer as me and the misses have got tickets to it. Haye to win but Haye has never been chineed by a heavy weight yet and history has proved that Haye can be knocked out. Harrison won a gold at the olympics therefore technacly can box FACT! i think he will land a couple on hayes chin and it will be intresting to see hayes resistance.

Thats a really interesting comment, I don't follow boxing at all, but is olympic boxing the same as...errm...'real boxing'..without offending anybody?

Watching the games recently they don't seem to going for full power rip your face off strikes, but going for points, and if you've trained that way for years for olympics does it put you at a disadvantage somehow? I'm not joking, I just know nothing about punching people in the face really.

Sounds like this David Haig bloke has done well to get into boxing after his career in polictics.

Amatuer boxing breeds technic but not heart which has been Harrisons downfall and probably will continue to be, He has great technic but his years in the amatuer ranks has left him with no real killer instinct something Haye has in abundance. Anyone claiming there is not fight here is overlooking the beauty in boxing. Its the "sweet science" its an application of skill. Harrison will not try to knock David Hayes head off like alot of people who dont understand it think boxing it about. He will try and control the centre of the ring, Make Haye work for that knock out he deperatly seeks, try and sneak rounds through clever positioning and strong defence.....but he will fail i think. However he does have a punchers chance because he will hit David. Up to now David Haye has thought Barrett (journeyman), Ruiz (terrible shape/walking punchbag) and Valuev in the heavyweight division undesputedly one of the worst heaveyweight champions of all time. Harrison is not world class but none of those guys hit david haye with any venom. harrison will the test will be if Haye is still standing. If he is still standing he will destroy Harrison.

Edited by dick darstardly

Harrison for me I have a similar bet. Haye comes across of a bit of a tool. He is a pumped up cruiserweight and if Audrey gets his head on he will KO Haye. Both have had poor boxing careers and have fought average fighters and haye has had his fiair share being put on the seat of his pants

Well I didn't even know this fight was on! For me boxing has no appeal anymore. Full of talk before the fight then get in the ring and its 'handbag's' like two drunken girls. There won't be one winner, there will be three, both boxers and sly tv.

Gone are the days of honest boxers like Alan minter Jim watts and Barry mac, just seems like everything is fixed to me. Anyway the Result... double knock out. Handbag to the left ear, round 3.

• 3 weeks later...