Up grade mobile phone

deputy dog

Hi all.

My mobile phone is due to be up graded this month.

The phones i cant decide over is the I Phone 4, Samsung Galaxy S or the new HTC Desire HD.

If any of you my fello shooters have any experience in any of the above mentionned phones,

please can you give some feed back as to their performance and userbility.

Any feed back woould be greatfully recieved.

Many thanks in advance

DD

Love my Iphone 4, I've never had one before and I have tried many different models of phone over the years, but it the Iphone4 beats them all hands down. The touch screen is far superior to the others on the market, compare to the ones I looked at :) Go on you know you want one :lol:

Edited by KPV4

I upgraded to Sony Erricson Experia x10 . Technology wise it is fantastic and has more gadgets to it than you could ever want.

But I sent it back today as the battery life is appauling . It never once lasted a full day.

The various forums that I checked on all said the same . The only way to make them last longer was to disable all the functions and turn the screen brightness down ..... So what is the point of having such a good phone if you cant use it..

As soon as o2 receive it back im ordering an iphone

Can't talk to iphone4 but I know a few people that switched from iphone3 to HTC desire who consider the latter a signifcantly superior product. I have a desire but never owned an iphone. Still have a nokia "not so smart" phone when I need to make a call or are travelling somewhere w/o easy access to recharge the HTC.

I'm a bit of a gadget dim wit - the HTC (the complete range) is simple to use but has all (and more) apps than the iphone - android is far superior to any **** steve jobs can produce. I have a wildfire and it is far more streamlined and at least 4 times quicker than my mates iphone at everything - his iphone is really cool and looks nice but I just prefer the HTC. I've had a look at the HD desire and it isn't really any better (real world) than the wildfire - but my wildfire kicks the butt of an iphone

I :good: my HTC Desire HD, wouldn't part with it.

Me too, had it a week or so and rate it highly. Mine's on a business contract but only £25 / month with T-Mobile / Orange.

What do I love:

Camera is pretty good

Video is great

Car Panel mode, a nice display when you're driving and easy to use

GPS free and "super" version

Market is good with loads of apps

Use it as a mobile Wifi hotspot

Touch screen is exceptional for me with fat fingers

I upgraded to the Google Nexus One, which I gather is an HTC/android system product, and I am really pleased with it. My son has an iPhone and after playing with the two, he wishes he had gone for the android phone, so 'nuff said.

Hi Guys

Thanks for your feed back. A mate in work had and HTC Desire HD, and during our prolonged break due to adverse weather conditions. He gave me a little go

to see how i find it. And yes i got to say i was very impressed. Super fast with a great screen picture for videos and games. Not as high resolute as the Iphone 4 or Samsing Galaxy S or as viberant in colour. But still mand amazing picture all around. So iv made up my mind to get the HTC Desire HD2. What a piece of kit that will prove to be in my hands. Brilliant phone fair play.

PS

Thanks for all the feed back, i see most of you are indeed fans of the HTC phones.

Reguards

DD