this new pigeon watch sucks

richie223

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well that's that then, bring back the old one as i never double posted with that one. :)

For those that are interested I have just used the app, its basically the same interface as safari with just a few dedicated navigation buttons at the bottom of the page.

The double post was due to me playing with my iphone and pressed the wrong thing, the reason it never happened on the old one was I would spend all my time zooming in and out I gave up trying to post with it :).

I am glad the old one is not coming back, my witty remarks could do with more similes i need to remember how to do them without a dedicated button again ;)

Well i will embrace anything :good:

where is the Secret PW Sex Club :huh:

And why am i not a member of it <_<

Or is that one just for men too :rolleyes:

xxxSuzy

Suzy,

The secret PW sex club is on Facebook. and I'm sure you'd be welcomed with open arms. You will, however, have to pass the initiation test first :rolleyes:

There's no moderation so you can say and do as you like.............just like a real adult!!

The reason it was upgraded as per an earlier post is due to the old version of the software going end of life and the fact that security patches no longer being provided.

As the exploits for various versions are posted on the web a version that is no longer supported and patched very quickly becomes a target for compromise and hacking.

Once you get used to it you will forget about the old PW, it's taken me a little time to adjust but like the new version, it rocks on the iPhone, no scrolling or zooming :)

Thanks to the PW team for getting the upgrade done with such little downtime and the new site!

Jon.