whats a good round for a sako rimfire

Everyone will have different opinions as to what's best. And, all rifles are different in the way they like or dislike ammo, even the same make. Your best bet is to buy a few boxes of different makes, and try them out.

An excellent make of ammo, if your rifle gets on with ut, is Winchester Super X sub sonic.

Steve.

Buy a selection of what your local shops offer. There's no point in going out of your way to source a certain make if you have to travel miles to get them. Having said that get Eley and Winchesters if you have the choice as they seem to be the most popular and both are quite reasonable quality. I use Winchesters myself.

Everyone will have different opinions as to what's best. And, all rifles are different in the way they like or dislike ammo, even the same make. Your best bet is to buy a few boxes of different makes, and try them out.

An excellent make of ammo, if your rifle gets on with ut, is Winchester Super X sub sonic.

Steve.

Say no more! :good::good::good:

avoid cci ammo, my finfire hates them gun won't cycle them via the mag, can only shoot them by feeding them in the breech one by one and even then there about as accurate as my shotgun. I use eley subs prefrably or winchester subs they appear to be the two best for feeding and accuracy

Edited by marktattoo

avoid cci ammo, my finfire hates them gun won't cycle them via the mag, can only shoot them by feeding them in the breech one by one and even then there about as accurate as my shotgun. I use eley subs prefrably or winchester subs they appear to be the two best for feeding and accuracy

this shows that you got to try a few to see what your gun likes as my sako aint that fussy :hmm: