New Forum Mod

poontang

Ok, so if you had the chance to appoint a new forum moderator who would you choose?

Obviously the 'candidate' would have to be able to take a neutral view on most topics, be fairly intelligent, literate and have a sense of humour. Oh, and obviously they'd have to be hetero :yes:

I reckon either Mungler, Mr.Potter, Chard or MM would make suitable candidates.

For a laugh I'd plump for either MC, Kdubya or peter-peter :lol:

What say you lot :hmm:

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Christ on a bike poontang, you couldn't have picked 7 people who are most unlikely to ever get appointed.

Well I suppose Mr Potter is a rank outsider but the rest have got less than a snowballs chance in hell.

I reckon they should grovel to Henry D, he was the only fair maoderator ;)

I reckon Harnser would fit the bill nicely, closely followed by Jim sarakun, two very level headed candidates.

MC? are you mad???!!!!!

Harnser?

He is far too old and from Norfolk. :yes:

And I totally agree about MC, noone in their right mind would go down that route. They would have no members left after "the list" were banned

Ok, so if you had the chance to appoint a new forum moderator who would you choose?

Obviously the 'candidate' would have to be able to take a neutral view on most topics, be fairly intelligent, literate and have a sense of humour. Oh, and obviously they'd have to be hetero :yes:

There are no vacancies, but its our experience that in the past when we have interviewed for Moderator, we have never found anyone with that exacting set of qualifications. :no:

There are no vacancies, but its our experience that in the past when we have interviewed for Moderator, we have never found anyone with that exacting set of qualifications. :no:

So what did you do? Just go with the few who knew what day it was?

Actually you want someone who is completely average and who doesn't post anything contraversial or entertaining.

For example, StuartP used to be funny and witty, and then he became a mod.... :lol:

Following on, I vote Alex :lol:

Wokka wokka indeed.

Oh and add OTH to the list, that is if you want the asylum run by the.... :lol:

Edited by Mungler