user names

peck

In the last couple of years i have noticed more and more people giving themselves what i consider inappropriate "user names". how do other members feel about this. i am in particular refering to the names like "killer or killing" i am sure there are others some people may think are wrong.?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the last couple of years i have noticed more and more people giving themselves what i consider inappropriate "user names". how do other members feel about this. i am in particular refering to the names like "killer or killing" i am sure there are others some people may think are wrong.?

Its a Forum, does it matter?

obviously there are limits, but refering to Killing or Killer, i cant see a problem, mine is silentKill because i like my shooting to be silent, and it was probably better than silentbunnymurderer! :rolleyes:

I think that a well thought up name is an asset and says something about the person-i also think that (sometimes) a persons user name gives you a clue as to the type of person behind it-peopole who use simple abbreviations of their names are likely to be no-frills down to earth "get on with it" types whereas those with clever names are those who spend too much time on the internet and not enough out shooting-people who are "newbies" and use stupid names like "pigeon slayer" etc are simply sexually self sufficient-and easy to spot.

Edited by bruno22rf