My New Fox Call

Billy.

billy,if the person threatening to give you a clout comes and does it just call the police then show them how they had been threatening you on a forum (think its called cyber bullying) and how the attack is premeditated,that should be enough to put an end to their sport!

i'm not taking side's (because it makes no odds to me) just making an observation.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chaps,

Your overwhelming support for this product has wiped me out of calls. I got about halfway through the thread and could not keep up with demand.

I have spoken to the person who manufactures these and along with being a really nice bloke, he is rather happy that I am putting his eBay listing for the calls on here.

I will process the remaining outstanding payments and if there are any left (highly unlikely) I'll chuck them in the raffle for the PW clay day with a bottle of wine or something.

Thanks all and I'm just off to take some paracetamol :lol:

Edited by Billy.

u gunna get any more in or you gunna leave it now?

Once I've sorted all these I'll post a link to the man who I bought them off. They'll cost you slightly more, but I have just got too much on my plate at the moment to mess around doing another 50 of these...! I never thought they'd be so popular!

I'm just waiting for a mod to give me the thumbs up to post the eBay link.

Once again everyone - I have run out!

Apologies for the lack of contact yesterday, I was in meetings all day until the late evening and I've not had a chance to finish the last remaining orders.

For those who contacted me, criticising that I didn't go in order of the topic posts - I PM'd the first two pages of people. (this thread is 5 pages long!) and all of them got snapped up - I cannot help that, but I did stick to my word.

So, please stop sending me money! I will issue refunds this evening for any order I cannot fulfil.

EDIT.

I cannot post eBay links. Please search for item number 120678099945 if you are still interested in buying this, but off a reputable seller on eBay.

Edited by Billy.

Thanks for doing this Billy, you're a top bloke.

Mine turned up the day after I'd paid and after a few failed attempts I managed to get it sussed out. Not sure when I'll see my cats again though!

They are very effective but it's difficult finding somewhere to practise, indoors and the cat's panic and the dog gets over excited. Out doors and I run the risk of squeaking a fox into my chickens.

With practice you'll learn how to squeak quietly.

My tip... If your tongue gets tickled by the caller, you're doing it wrong. From what I learned, it's too far forward in that case.

When I get home I'll post a picture which has some great tips and tricks. It's where I learned a few extra tricks.

What I found funniest is the shock you get the first time you accidentally get it to work.

Just remember - Mouth the word "chick" works perfectly every time

----

As stated before, I'm a little overrun with work, so I'm trying to process the remaining couple of orders and will begin refunding payments ASAP.

Edited by Billy.

Refunds have been issued. - I am sorry, but the demand was too high. Please see my above post for an ebay listing of the creator of these calls, who has plenty in stock

Please double check your messages. I may have contacted you to say that your payment did not come with an address. Of the 30 or so of you who contacted me, about 15% actually supplied an address, which didn't help matters :lol:

Anyway, I'm sure I've mucked up somewhere, but I hope you all enjoy annoying everyone within 30 yard radius of you.

The best advice on how to use the call was from >>this website<<

Edited by Billy.

I can't believe I missed this thread.

That video is absolutely quality and probably for all the wrong reasons :lol:

Stick me down for one of your "Punch and Judy special" callers.

someone did'nt bother reading all the thread did they :lol:

• 1 month later...