My New Fox Call

Billy.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right, I've been waiting all day for a Royal Snail delivery, which has failed to arrive... I can only hope it turns up later/tomorrow.

In the mean time, I quickly popped to Paris and the Caribbean to make you a quick demo on how to use it and the other sounds you can make using it. (It's great to cloak where I record the video :lol: )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXTedBohWys

any chance of a list of who will be getting one mate?

I've got the sender chasing royal mail, as the package has not arrived today...

Basically I've ordered 50. So it's the first 50 that have been nominated in this thread.

Once I've posted those out, I'll do the next lot.

Apologies for the delay to all. It's Royal Snail's fault :oops:

i have one of these calls,bought it in cardiff city centre of a fella doing silly acts for a few quid,he made it sound really good,i cant get much out of it apart from sounding like sooty and sweep :blush: ,makes your lips tickle a bit too lol,good luck with all who buy. :good:

Billy, If you have any left or are getting some more please put me down for one and let me know how you want paying mate!

As mentioned, I'm awaiting a delivery of the 50 I ordered... It was supposed to arrive yesterday, but nothing :(

I'm so frustrated, as I know there are loads of people wanting one.

Some good news though, to hopefully keep people hanging in there;

I did say I'd see how much discount I'd get by buying them in bulk and I'll sell them for about £1.50 a piece (maybe less TBC), which after postage (36p) and Paypal fees (~34p) is pretty much cost price.

I'd rather sell these for little or no profit on here and get respect, than try to sell them to pocket the equivalent of a twenty quid.

Edited by Billy.

THEY HAVE ARRIVED!!

Right, as a gesture of goodwill and because I'm not a scrounging for a few quid profit, unlike others on here (cough cough, charging £2+ for one.)

£1.30 for one.

+70p for any subsequent orders in the same envelope (up to about 5 or 6, as it'll cost more to post)

If anyone wants a justified breakdown of this and to put shame on those profiting from these - My costing is as follows.

60p is what I pay for each one.

32p for a 2nd class stamp

30p charge from Paypal on a £1.30 payment

(The paypal fee increases dependant on how many more you buy, so that is why it's 70p for each extra one.)

Whilst my final cost is slightly over what cost price is, I am sure that you'll be willing to pay the extra 10-15p for me to write up your envelope and queue at the post office.

I am only accepting Paypal, as it's too much effort to keep track of who's sending me what.

Thank you all for your PMs and I shall begin PMing people in this thread (in order) when I go on lunch in a bit.

Also - For those who are asking for more than three of these. I'd say, honestly, learn to use one of them first, as you may end up with a load of whistles you can't use...! They take time to learn :lol:

Edited by Billy.

For now, I think the 50 will be snapped up, so any further requests will have to be held.

Once I've worked out who's outstanding, I'll email them the details of the person I get them off. They're slightly more expensive than me, but that's only because I bought them in bulk.

Received payment and processed list - Will be updated

Colster

Andythechicken

G Dodds (username?)

D Delargy (Username?)

Vampire

Edited by Billy.

For now, I think the 50 will be snapped up, so any further requests will have to be held.

Once I've worked out who's outstanding, I'll email them the details of the person I get them off. They're slightly more expensive than me, but that's only because I bought them in bulk.

Received payment and processed list - Will be updated

Colster

Andythechicken

G Dodds (username?)mr smith

D Delargy (Username?)

Vampire

I did put it in the message on paypal :good:

I honestly wish I hadn't offered to do this now. It's amazing what trouble people are willing to go to to not lose a bit of business...

Just in case you're wondering, I'm now dealing with someone who has apparently got hold of my address and wants to come down to pay me a visit to see if I'm just a keyboard warrior :blink:

Right, I'm processing these by Paypal payments received, rather than PM order.

If any member believes that they should be on the list, as they are not mentioned (but have paid) please say so asap.

Colster

Andythechicken

Mr Smith

d delor

vampire

camokid

tikka.223

mosa

p. critchl

m. bennell

dave-g

I wilson

stubby

mayfly36

a huckst

cuzzy

a povey

ayrshire taxidermy

reggiegum

Please can people clear up who is who on the list, as I need to cross you all off. I've tried not to write full names - you can guess if it's you.

Edited by Billy.