new toy

mikky

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its not to bad realy I fired the H+K PSG1 and was told one of those would set me back £6K. I was instructing Cadets and TA with it and could guarantee a head shot every time at 200m even with the most inexperianced shots.

Dave

:P surely a gun is only as accurate as the shooter? its not like the bullets will guide themselves to the head, if the inexperianced shot misjudges range/wind etc..

Its not to bad realy I fired the H+K PSG1 and was told one of those would set me back £6K. I was instructing Cadets and TA with it and could guarantee a head shot every time at 200m even with the most inexperianced shots.

Dave

:P surely a gun is only as accurate as the shooter? its not like the bullets will guide themselves to the head, if the inexperianced shot misjudges range/wind etc..

Correct but it is user friendly and when zerod and the troops given a few basic pointers it is not so hard to acheive. Oh range conditions make things much easier built up position bipod etc and range mat. You are only realy acheiving somthing in the region of an 8 inch group at 200m which is the same accuracy as 4 inch at 100 so not so hard to acheive realy.

Dave

like this dave...

Yep just like that Bad boy Mikky same but with a different bipod. Do you have one?

we were also using the MSG90 that week which could acheive the same but the PSG just felt so much more solid. The same was acheivable with the G36 but only by the more experianced shots.

NB I dont think it is a good standard of shooting by any streatch but it just shows how easy it is with the right kit

Dave

Loyd...

" surely a gun is only as accurate as the shooter? its not like the bullets will guide themselves to the head, if the inexperianced shot misjudges range/wind etc."

At 200 m the wind wont play any effect with a large caliber rifle, and the scopes on those things , its easy to head dead centre, childs play.

Edited by BERETTA687