Read the posts below this

steve0146

Just catching up with some posts tonight. What on earth are some of these doing on here. I'm sure it says Pigeon Watch Forum for shooting and country sports....

I will log onto the BBC if i want a debate on ex pats getting standed abroad etc..

Come on, lets get this back to real forum topics.

Just catching up with some posts tonight. What on earth are some of these doing on here. I'm sure it says Pigeon Watch Forum for shooting and country sports....

I will log onto the BBC if i want a debate on ex pats getting standed abroad etc..

well it is in the off topic section.

Holy ****, I thought this was the Points of View website.

Bring back Barry Took

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Dear BBC, why oh, why oh, why oh why is one of the most popular sections of a shooting site NOT about shooting ? :rolleyes:

Yours disgusted of Busty Island

You won't get a proper debate on BBC website!

Loving the randomness and the anger at the contents of a section that is and does what it says on the tin.

I often find myself viewing all the threads in sections I'm not interested in and getting cross that they don't contain content of interest to me

Edited by Mungler

Do you really want to scoll through pages of rubbish each night trying to find something related to county sports? Of course of topic means not directly related to shooting but there are getting more and more random posts on here.

I think you are missing the point of Off Topic

Ps Random is my middle name.

Dan

I may of missed the point. I thought it was a site for shooting and country sports. Off topic to discuss something not quite fitting in the boxes but still slightly related. If you care so much about peoples opinions on their daily life, try facebook or twitter. Or meet real people. Just a thought. Am I really the only one that feels like this!

If so I will just wind my neck in!

I may of missed the point. I thought it was a site for shooting and country sports. Off topic to discuss something not quite fitting in the boxes but still slightly related. If you care so much about peoples opinions on their daily life, try facebook or twitter. Or meet real people. Just a thought. Am I really the only one that feels like this!

On the main Forum menu the Off Topic section has the sub heading, "Talk about things other than shooting...", we try to make things as clear as possible.

We are very unlikely to change this set up.

There are quick links to sections, here is one to the >COUNTRY SPORTS SECTION<

ME, as ever you crack me up! And please, everybody, don't even attempt to-re work the order of those words.

Can I hear the winding?