New Lanber semi auto

Simon123

typical gmk. as usual only want to sell benelli or beretta. they sell franchi but you could nt get one if you tried just like the lanber.

Yep,it's a bit of a shame. The Franchi would have been another semi-auto I would have been interested in.

It's a decent looking gun, but did you find out why they weren't going to continually stock them at all?

The guy didn't give any reason why they weren't going to stock them.I didn't even know they were available until I read this post last night.I have a Lanber o/u,which I really like,it would have been interesting to see if the Dakota was as solid as mine is.

Edited by the enigma

Yep,it's a bit of a ******. The Franchi would have been another semi-auto I would have been interested in.

The guy didn't give any reason why they weren't going to stock them.I didn't even know they were available until I read this post last night.I have a Lanber o/u,which I really like,it would have been interesting to see if the Dakota was as solid as mine is.

I know that Lampeter Shooting supplies has atleast one in stock as there's on on guntrader.com

If it'll be anything like the old one it will be a great gun.

Look's like a cracking gun.

Edited by Simon123

I also have a Lanber O/U and find it a cracking gun. Would be nice to have a feel of this Dakota. Are there any Lanber agents in Northern Ireland?

typical gmk. as usual only want to sell benelli or beretta. they sell franchi but you could nt get one if you tried just like the lanber.

Looks very Franchi to me I have enquired about Franchi O/U and they don't import them! Must try approaching Franchi direct but lack of aftersales puts me off a bit on a new gun I think there is a good argument for GMK not having the exclusive rights to every beretta stable product hopefully someone at the italian end will realise this......

Edited by HDAV