Air gunned rabbits

buzzer1

nice one buzzer

do you have any problems with a bipod on the springer?

No none at all Magman.......I had my douts about it when I first got it......it was a birthday prezzy from me kids so had too use it, I was suprised how well it works on a springer :ernyha:

All the best

Buzz :ernyha:

nice one buzzer

do you have any problems with a bipod on the springer?

No none at all Magman.......I had my douts about it when I first got it......it was a birthday prezzy from me kids so had too use it, I was suprised how well it works on a springer :/

All the best

Buzz :D

I find that surprising, not that I don't believe you :/ It's just that I foun 'pods on a springer akin to an ashtray on a moped.

Is the TX200 a heavy rifle? That might tame it a bit I supose :/

yoh know where i could order one them pods online? i got a tw200hc and the thing weighs about 8lbs i believe...picking up the B2 after that is like picking up a feather but one thing i cant usually do is keep the gun firm im usually moving it about a little! :*) so where bouts yoh get it? n nice bunnies :D

I was shooting down hill so didnt need it tonight :ernyha: I dont always use the pod ..... I really dont have a prob using a pod on the TX...... can any one tell me why it works on it ??

short barrel? or the weight of the gun ? what ever it is I can shoot with it on !

All the best

Buzz