R/C chopper

Paddy Galore!

probably does not have one it will rely on you having your tx set to throttle hold on when you connect the lipo? essentially switching the motor off, switching throttle hold off will see the motor start to spin the rotor, never had a leccy heli, but if its a thunder tiger mini titan you really do need someone to set it up if its your first heli.

KW

Edited by kdubya

probably does not have one it will rely on you having your tx set to throttle hold on when you connect the lipo? essentially switching the motor off, switching throttle hold off will see the motor start to spin the rotor, never had a leccy heli, but if its a thunder tiger mini titan you really do need someone to set it up if its your first heli.

KW

the 325 is the thunder tiger one ive got the raptor titan nitro :good:

thanks peeps, yes i've flown them before, and yes i'll probably crash :lol: I've got a couple of Blade rc's, the micro and the 120, both indoor machines, just thought i'd try something outdoors with a bit more room.

This one needed some assembly, thankfully the swash plates and servos were set up and fitted in the factory but there were a few bits missing (like the chargers) and the instructions were translated from chinese to english by a surly teenager and were vague to say the least. Thankfully the shop is just down the road and got a few extra bits for my trouble along with the correct chargers, Kdubya thanks, you're right, no ON switch, Holly, how do you get on with your raptor? is it a 50 model?

thanks,

gram.

yep its a 50 they only did the titan nitro in a 50 been flying it for the last 4 yrs it handles realy well i bought a raptor 30 about 2 yrs ago first time i flew it i wasnt prepared for the lack off power and trashed it so i just stick with the 50

post-14152-0-20704800-1304173119.jpg

Nice canopy Holly, is that a Zimmermann pipe on it?

I have a Raptor 30 V2, Raptor 50 V2 and Hirobo Sceadu 50 CCPM plus a couple of worn out Hirobo Shuttle 30's somewhere.

Haven't been out with mine for years following a car accident and other things occupy me time, need to get some new battery packs and get out with them.

Enjoy your new toy Gram :)

Jon.

gram you say youve flown the blades ? are they the contra rotating ones (twin rotors) also do you have a flight sim :hmm:

yep, got 2 of them, the smallest has 2 sets of rotors, the 120 is slightly larger and has a single set with a tail rotor, it's a bit of a ****** to fly indoors, and too small to fly outside, hence why it's in bits :lol: i don't have a flight sim, do i need one? took it out last night, had a bit of a ding dong what with the wind but did ok. :good:

yep, got 2 of them, the smallest has 2 sets of rotors, the 120 is slightly larger and has a single set with a tail rotor, it's a bit of a ****** to fly indoors, and too small to fly outside, hence why it's in bits :lol: i don't have a flight sim, do i need one? took it out last night, had a bit of a ding dong what with the wind but did ok. :good:

a flight sim will save you hundreds i use pheonix but you can buy cheaper ones

I own a T-rex 450 V2 once the kitchens done im going to treat myself to a T-rex 500 :D

Here are my babies,well a couple anyway

P1010179.jpg

Anyone here a member here http://www.rcheliaddict.co.uk/

atb Jim

Hi Jim

Yeah im on the same forums with you :good:

a flight sim will save you hundreds i use pheonix but you can buy cheaper ones

The worst mistake i did was not buy a sim for over a year when i started out, dont do what i did and waste time crashing go treat yourself to Pheonix and you will not look back :good:

Nice to see some fellow flyiers on here

Edited by clubb699

I own a T-rex 450 V2 once the kitchens done im going to treat myself to a T-rex 500 :D

Hi Jim

Yeah im on the same forums with you :good:

The worst mistake i did was not buy a sim for over a year when i started out, dont do what i did and waste time crashing go treat yourself to Pheonix and you will not look back :good:

Nice to see some fellow flyiers on here

Club whats your user ID over there..........I would beyond doubt recommend pheonix get yourself over to heli addicts Gram they often come up cheap enough,however my best purchase to date would be the blade mcpx fly barless micro heli

atb Jim

Club whats your user ID over there..........I would beyond doubt recommend pheonix get yourself over to heli addicts Gram they often come up cheap enough,however my best purchase to date would be the blade mcpx fly barless micro heli

atb Jim

okely dokely, how much was your barless? was thinking about something the wife and kids could get me for my 40th.

Had a quick browse thru the site, i'd best join up, there's a club near me, i'll join that too.

cheers gents

gram.

atb Jim

Its the same clubb699 :good: