Champions

ollie

What a performance today from the Red Devils. Ok it may not be official yet but a point from our last 2 games makes us the most successful team in English domestic football. Number 19!!!!!!!!! We have passed your league record, now for Europe.

What a performance today from the Red Devils. Ok it may not be official yet but a point from our last 2 games makes us the most successful team in English domestic football. Number 19!!!!!!!!! We have passed your league record, now for Europe.

Yawn..............

English you say....Us you say.... Didnt realise Greater Manchester was an Irish Provence... :lol::lol::lol:

Begrudgingly...well done very good performance. :good:

Yawn..............

English you say....Us you say.... Didnt realise Greater Manchester was an Irish Provence... :lol::lol::lol:

Begrudgingly...well done very good performance. :good:

Manchester United have fans globally, like all the successful teams in the world. I have supported them since they won the 1990 FA Cup, I don't have to justify myself because I don't support a local football team. The football teams in Northern Ireland are mostly semi-professional so you have to look further abroad for a team to support. I know you just have sour grapes because West Ham will be blowing bubbles in the championship next year.

Manchester United have fans globally, like all the successful teams in the world. I have supported them since they won the 1990 FA Cup, I don't have to justify myself because I don't support a local football team. The football teams in Northern Ireland are mostly semi-professional so you have to look further abroad for a team to support. I know you just have sour grapes because West Ham will be blowing bubbles in the championship next year.

Except in Manchester, so you fit the bill perfectly

shaun

calm down calm down

A massive well done to Sir Alec, possibly one of the worst teams he has managed since 91 and has still won the league and in my view will upset a lot of pundits by winning the champions league, Barca are a good team to watch playing football, but appartently so are Arsenal!!

Terrible team - prem league and chamPion league final - long may Sir A.F keep bringing through **** teams lol!

I always want to slate Hammers to FM - but I can't as I respect a good old club that trys to play football the right way, brought some of the finest prem players through - shame the pw fan is a united bashing a1 doughnut!!

Shame to lose them in all honesty.

Terrible team - prem league and chamPion league final - long may Sir A.F keep bringing through **** teams lol!

I always want to slate Hammers to FM - but I can't as I respect a good old club that trys to play football the right way, brought some of the finest prem players through - shame the pw fan is a united bashing a1 doughnut!!

Shame to lose them in all honesty.

We're **** and we're top of the league!!!!!!

I'm not in to football at all but they do make me laugh all cheering for our teem in this case Man U / Chelsea and there is not one of the players who actually come from the place that they are playing for.

Most of them come from all over the world bought with American or Russian money and that is our teem what a joke.

The supporters love them but all they are is mercenaries they play for the highest bidder that should set um going.

I'm not in to football at all but they do make me laugh all cheering for our teem in this case Man U / Chelsea and there is not one of the players who actually come from the place that they are playing for.

Most of them come from all over the world bought with American or Russian money and that is our teem what a joke.

The supporters love them but all they are is mercenaries they play for the highest bidder that should set um going.

We are now in the 21st centrury you know?

Well gone are the days were all the players live a few miles from the stadium.

As you said yourself your not into football so best too comment on things you are into :good::good:

Wrong. Paul Scholes & Ryan Giggs were in the United team today and they have come up through the United ranks and played for them for years. Also Chelsea have John Terry who has been with Chelsea all his career. True that 90% of the players nowadays are only interested in the money, but there are still a few players who play for the team they grew up supporting.

Have to say that was just about the best 45 mins i have seen utd play, hope they can carry it on to Wembley at end of May, I would love to see them beat the spiks!!

you might love to but you wont

KW