Llandeilo Game Fair

deputy dog

Hi all

The Llandeilo Game fair is nearly upon us again. Just wondered if any one of my fellow memebers will be attending

this year. We tried to get a few together last year for a meet up an chat, but alas only a few of us managed to do

so. They day was a scortcher as well and some friendships were formed from the day out.

So i'm hoping of the repeat weather conditions at this years game fair and hopefully a few more PW memebers who may be going, wanting

to meet up at some time.

I'll be attending on the Sunday this year has having a prior engagemnet on the Saturday before. So if any one

is willing or wanting to meet up for a chat at any time while up there, i'll look forward to meeting you

along with some of the other memebers who u know who are going up on the Sunday.

ATB

DD

Good your going up Andy mate. And i already know Steve is off up on the Sunday after talking to him yesterday

morning. So we could arrange a certain spot in the car park or in the event itself for a meet up.

We'll be leaving early i hope for open doors, so we can work some thing out i expect.

Paul i'll most prob meet up with you when its convenient for me to pop down. Just give me a text when

your not so busy an i'll pop down on the bike or have my other half to drop me down.

All best

DD

Hope we get a few more to meet up then last year Steve. There was a few who didn't bother or simply didn't want to last year. Like i said though before, longs it the same lush day as the year before, who ever comes for a meet up should have a good day. Looking forward to it big time now, so finger crossed the weather gods bless us.

DD

Make sure you take your wellies guys-field is already cutting up nicely!! :lol: Took a walk down there earlier with the dogs, they're just putting the finishing touches to the stalls etc. Looking forward to Sunday even if it is lashing down-be nice and dry in the beer tent!!! :good::good: