Gun storage alterations

Evening chaps,

I've been having a ponder, as I've decided I'd like another gun (again :rolleyes: ), but my poor old cabinet is full. I'm not sure if I should replace it with a bigger one, or just plonk another one in the opposite corner(for security reasons) just next to it. Any opinions/experience?

Many thanks in advance. :good:

Well, actually its not, :whistling:. It is in fact my understanding, caring and long suffering parents house as I'm still studying at sixthform level. I currently have free range (in gun storage terms) of the coat cupboard thingy if you know what I mean. I have permission to plonk in another/alter the existing cabinet. I'm just not sure which route to take. I have a three gun in there now, and could fit another 3 cabinets of the same size next to it.

Wow so young and so many guns are you fabulously rich?

Unfortunately, I'm not fabulously rich. Although it would indeed come in handy. The guns are the spoils of long term savings, part time work and some damn good low price deals, in as much as I got a virtually new Betinsoli for a much lower price, the semi auto was bought from a freind, and is my dads choice of gun, so he paid plenty towards it and I spotted the mossy while out buying cartridges for a sneaky £100. :good:

Thanks for all the advice guys. :)

I prefer the bigger safe route simply because you only have one key to worry about/carry around.

If you can fit another three safes the size of yours next to it then get another larger safe in the other corner and keep the small one too. You never know when you might nip off to uni or something and a small safe in your digs could be really useful. :good:

Mine too were getting on the cramped side, and found taking rifles up the stairs unlocking my gun room then my cabinet was a bit noisy for the other 1/2 and also the neighbours (as its a mid terrace)in the early hours after a nights lamping. so i bought another one (bigger) and put my smaller one down stairs, as soon as i get in.i put the rifles in the smalll one down stairs :good: Quick easy and considerate :good: next day they are cleaned then returned tothe upstairs room.

Edited by Dougy