St Albans Beer Festival

garyb

What Day  

11 members have voted

1. 1. What Day

• Thursday 29th
    • Friday 30th
    • Saturday 1st

Hunters, Essex Bum Boys, and Countrymen...

It's surely time for another PW booze up, following on from the successful Fullers Tour earlier in the year.

The St Albans Beer Festival is on between Spet 28th and October 1st

http://www.hertsale.org.uk/beerfest/

I know it's not London, but it does have good rail links into St Pancras, along with several good hotels. There is of course Beardo's Fritz'l esque retreat located conveniently close to the city, which I'm led to believe would cater for the larger Essex male (or 5)

Plenty of eye candy, curry houses and bars in the local area to boot.

What do we say?

Shall I start with suggesting Friday the 30th....

Edited by garyb

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I voted Friday, but Thursday would actually be better for me, I can work with a hangover OK but beating is another story...

I thought beating was the perfect cure for a hangover, well I did between the ages of 17 and 30 :lol:

I should be good for the Friday just depends a little on how building work is going on my house

I thought beating was the perfect cure for a hangover, well I did between the ages of 17 and 30 :lol:

I should be good for the Friday just depends a little on how building work is going on my house

I have voted for Friday, but can do any day, its a buggger being retired, no excuse's for not being able to attend.

Edited by bakerboy

that brings back very funny memories of a beater with the trots on a clear up day at the end of season with snow. He thought the best place to go was under a holly tree that happened to be covered with snow. Well it was till the keeper put both barrels up it. Laugh we nearly cried when he appeared trousers down covered in snow looking like he would murder someone :lol: :lol: :lol:

Edited by al4x

• 3 weeks later...