another ton on the rape stubble for protom1

stu nesling

yet another ton for protom1 on the rape stubbles. 111 to be exact,not bad for about 200 shells :good: .

they included 3 triples and 9 doubles......good shooting :blink: .

despite a few quiet spells he managed it in around 4 hours, thats good sport in any part of the country!.

myself and andy contributed a few to the total but found it hard work where we were. all in all a good day all round

and plenty of challenging birds. tom forgot his camera so i hope the mobile pics do the bag justice :rolleyes: .

post-13295-0-16576700-1313957223.jpg

Cheers mate , was a good day for me again out in the middle of the field birds decoyed well and still plenty for another go in the week . :yes:

Shame the birds i had seen on the wheat stubble did not really turn up but thats pigeon shooting .

Thats 497 birds off the same area (2 fields) in 7 days :good:

Cracking again Tom :good::good::good: Managed a measley 8 for a couple of hours today on tilled wheat. Nothing about. Had 43 from the same spot earlier in the week.

43 is nice :yes: Will be out mid week for another go as still shed loads there will be last chance on the stubble but then should get a few when is drilled :good:

Tom, Thanks for a cracking afternoon with you and Stu yesterday, we did our bit to keep the score rate up, here is a pic as promised of myself (wingnut) and Stu (on the right),the other pics look ok, if you send me your e-mail addy i will post them on to you so you can post them on your web site.

DSC00152.jpg

DSC00151.jpg

My contribution for the day, 14 picked 2 lost 27 shots

DSC00149.jpg

Good weather, great company, can't beat it :good: