whats good about your job

colin lad

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to know too, haha.

P.S, I think he is a keeper as I have spoken to him before, but I may be wrong.....

I was in another life, it's what got me my current job. The whole nature/shooting/foraging gig landed me a job working in a kitchen, the bossman wanted to train someone up, and that he has. I miss working outside and I will go back to it soon (as the place I work for is closing down due to a whole bunch of family issues to do with the owner) in January and I won't be looking at further catering work, I've enjoyed what I've done and I've learned to make a lot of incredibly tasty things, and have been taught how to make them look professional on the plate. Skills for life I say.

I'm a joiner but turn my hand to anything , I don't know what I'll be doing till the next phone call yesterday I was removing the palasade fence from a 40' container after some bright spark decided to break into it with a sthil saw only it was full of fireworks lol site was evacuated for 600m

getting paid to wrestle sheep!!

best thing for me is on a sunday, family round having a roast and knowing that the animal on plate (lamb or pig) has led a good, outdoor life and been well looked after. and thats why get so many compliments on the meat.

:good: ............although not too sure about the wrstling sheep bit :lol: