just an idea

colin lad

just an idea for another meet up i know there are a few sea anglers on pw but how about a meet up somewhere on the east anglia coast for a few anglers and some of you none anglers who would like to have a go,

i have 4 beach rods i could lend out all you would need to do is buy the bait it could be done as a light hearted sea fishing lesson/p*** up for the none drivers we could take a few bbq's and cook what we catch and if we dont catch i could knock up a few burgers and sausages for the day

colin

that sounds like it could be a good laugh....where bouts in norfolk were you thinking ??

dont know norfolk that well but i know a few good beach's in suffolk that are not the main beach's where most anglers go to 1st so they will be quieter ie benacre sluice ,thorpness point, covehithe etc all produce good fish when they are about

colin

why do i live so far away :/:good:

lee get yourself on a train down this way i will pick you up from station

colin

cant argue that logic colin.....benacre and covehithe always worth a chuck...as for norfolk i`d pick somewhere along the north norfolk coast......mundesley....brancaster.....cromer all fish well at different times of the year. the tope in my profile pic was caught out of brancaster staithe .....43 and half pounds.... that particular skipper and boat netting a 70+ pounder this summer as well.

james

cant argue that logic colin.....benacre and covehithe always worth a chuck...as for norfolk i`d pick somewhere along the north norfolk coast......mundesley....brancaster.....cromer all fish well at different times of the year. the tope in my profile pic was caught out of brancaster staithe .....43 and half pounds.... that particular skipper and boat netting a 70+ pounder this summer as well.

james

nice fish mate,

was thinking down the lines of some big yting with the chance of odd codling fillet on the beach and cook

think that tope would take a bit of filleting mate :lol: :lol: :lol:

Does any one know what marks are sort of midway between Norfolk and Newcastle that the midland lads can get to.

I am in Nottingham area so at least two hours away.

I don't mind giving a lift to some one to share costs etc.

I don't have any sea kit just big carp rods but they can put 6 oz at least 80 yards.

ATB

Hopper Bopper

Edited by Hopper Bopper

Does any one know what marks are sort of midway between Norfolk and Newcastle that the midland lads can get to.

I am in Nottingham area so at least two hours away.

I don't mind giving a lift to some one to share costs etc.

I don't have any sea kit just big carp rods but they can put 6 oz at least 80 yards.

I am originally from nottingham-ur best bet would be Sutton on sea-which is actually one of the best smoothhound venues in the country (well a couple a minutes along the coast is) in the summer and can produce a lot of whiting in the winter months

Anthony

ATB

Hopper Bopper

Oops...wrote inside the quote, u know what I mean!

i will keep an eye on the catch reports and when the fish are running i will let you know, don't want to book a date now for a months time say as with fishing the weather will play a big part i will check tide times for November and put a few dates up but the final decision will have to be made say a week before shall we say a Sunday some time in November for now,

as for lifts the Northampton, mk and kettering could meet at mine and go in 1 or 2 cars to share petrol

let me know your feelings

colin

ps brekkie at mine before we go