Moleskin trousers - various sizes & colours

smiiithy

I have the opportunity to buy a number of pairs of brand new Italian made moleskin trousers of various sizes, available in black, brown and chocolate. They are superb quality for the price and I have purchased a few pairs for myself. They are currently on sale at Marks and Spencer for £45 a pair. You can see them here Blue Harbour Luxury Pure Cotton Moleskin Trousers.

If you are interested please PM me your sizes (the waists go up in even numbers). It is important to mention when ordering if you are not happy to have an extra inch or so on either the leg or waist as I may not be able to get your exact size.

Payment of £12 - cash if collecting or via PayPal for postage at buyers expense. These will be posted each Monday until I can get no more, so be quick as I can't guarantee supply! In the event I cannot supply the required size, the payment will of course be refunded in full.

Pictures as per the link above.

Postage costs are as follows:

One pair

£3.00 2nd class

£3.79 2nd class recorded

Two pairs or more

£4.80 Standard Parcels

£6.00 1st class recorded

Do you have 38" waist 29" inside leg (and no I am not a weeble)

I have the opportunity to buy a number of pairs of brand new Italian made moleskin trousers of various sizes, available in black, brown and chocolate. They are superb quality for the price and I have purchased a few pairs for myself. They are currently on sale at Marks and Spencer for £45 a pair. You can see them here Blue Harbour Luxury Pure Cotton Moleskin Trousers.

If you are interested please PM me your sizes (the waists go up in even numbers). It is important to mention when ordering if you are not happy to have an extra inch or so on either the leg or waist as I may not be able to get your exact size.

Payment of £12 - cash if collecting or via PayPal for postage at buyers expense. These will be posted each Monday until I can get no more, so be quick as I can't guarantee supply! In the event I cannot supply the required size, the payment will of course be refunded in full.

One pair

£3.00 2nd class

£3.79 2nd class recorded

Two pairs or more

£4.80 Standard Parcels

£6.00 1st class recorded

hi, have you got 1 black and 2 chocolate 30 waist 29 leg ie short leg will you take a cheque for p/p/and the goods thanks rob

Not being rude, and this is a genuine question. Moleskin trousers, timeless class or 'Dad' trousers, I can't quite decide?

class its about the only trouser you can wear for every event and look good! i love mine, ime wanting a black pair, to go with my black moleskin waistcoat :yp:

cords are dad trousers

Wow, didn't expect so much interest in this. I have replied to all PM's - eventually!

I'm actually buying these to order, but due to the amount of interest I will go and check tomorrow what sizes I can get.

Billy if you would like to PM me your sizes and galkoi I will check tomorrow. If I can get your sizes then I will accept a cheque. :good:

will you take a cheque?

Hi have you got 40 inch waist 30/31 inch inside leg, 1x brown & 1 x chocolate. will you take a cheque

One pair

£3.00 2nd class

£3.79 2nd class recorded

Two pairs or more

£4.80 Standard Parcels

£6.00 1st class recorded

pm sent

Bloody right :blush: All because I fancied a pair of moleskins for the next shoot! I think I'm going to have to buy the lot at this rate :look:

bet your glad you started this now?

I will ask the lads at the club tomoz night and thursday night

:shaun: