total decoying pillock

Davyo

It did, espeically the 3 shots took in 3 seconds or so.

To be fair though he has good intentions, it appears he takes kids out and about introducing them to the sport, discipline and all that.

To be honest, i often shoot that quickly when there are a few birds amongst the decoys - you have to shoot quickly or they get away.

It does seem like all the guns have huge recoil, when compared to the next clip showing the chap teaching you how to shoot, to me it looks like the bloke is just shooting willy nilly. I very rarely let two shots of unless I have winged the bird and think it needs the other barrel. Also I usuallly dont shoot unless I think I can get it. I have not seen a video of me shooting so I cant say how much the gun moves in my hands but to me it feels as if there is virtually no movement, I suppose they might have poor gun fit, but it just looks a bit awkward to me.

Have you never shot a left and right? :P

The bloke looks like he hasn't really got a clue what he's doing and i feel sorry for the people he 'teaches'. Who honestly sets up in standing rape like that?!!

its got to be staged the shooting clips at no point on the standing rape did the camera swing to pick a bird up coming near them, then the guy with the baikal sbs firing at nothing, then that rob shot off 3 quick shots in the same direction without moving the gun :hmm:

then as cranfield pointed out walking all over standing rape, he would have done more damage to the crop just setting decoys out than the pigeons would have done,he just comes across incompetent has to be said

Edited by yickdaz

Well known rogue around these parts. Local wild fowling club hate him, regularly shoots over land he has no permission on with paying guns.......

With regard to the 'wildfowling' bit he has splattered across his breast, where does he shoot? as far as I can find out he leases nor owns any foreshore??

With regard to the 'wildfowling' bit he has splattered across his breast, where does he shoot? as far as I can find out he leases nor owns any foreshore??

He operates around North Somerset. It's Clevedon wildfowlers that are upset the most

Well known rogue around these parts. Local wild fowling club hate him, regularly shoots over land he has no permission on with paying guns.......

I've no reason to doubt the above statement. In such circumstances the answere is quite simple. Ring the police and report a case of armed trespass.............. Problem solved.

• 4 weeks later...

Hes back in the latest fieldsports episode at 20 minutes in.

To be fair to the guy, hes getting lots of kids on board.

And if you look at the kids in the clips, they all seem to be either the kids of the instructors or Primark have just started a realtree camo range - Doesn't seem to be many (any?) members of the general public walking around...

Edited by Fatcatsplat

And if you look at the kids in the clips, they all seem to be either the kids of the instructors or Primark have just started a realtree camo range - Doesn't seem to be many (any?) members of the general public walking around...

You do have a point!