total decoying pillock

Davyo

Get a load of this chap MR ROB COLLINS on you tube(type in "setting up pigeon decoys 2011") advising a chap in the hide.The whole time he is leaning on his gun waving all over under his chin with his thumb over the barrel.What a total pillock,even if its not loaded he's still a pillock to think people would assume the gun is not loaded.If thats saftey (oh and he's spouting off about safty by the way??) it wont be a big bag he'll be getting, more like a body bag !!!!!(or at the least a 4 fingered glove)

It's difficult to say with absolute certainly that the gun isn't broken and empty but the deeks set up sure looks odd. Those birds also look as though they're heading off elsewhere in the main. Watching the hideous recoil from that S/S you wonder how he ever hits anything.

Gun butt on the floor and fingers on the muzzle - very odd. To load you have to pick it up, turn it round etc.

Decoy 'pattern' looks very odd - like he just emptied his kitbag around the whirly.

He looks odd shooting - my SxS doesn't kick like that!

All in all, well, odd :lol:

Just glad he shoots a long long way from me :yes:

One of the finest attributes you need for pigeon shooting is good eyesight.

Everyone of you so far as failed to notice that with his gut, if the gun did go off he would be safe and so would the canopy of the tree above :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry shouldn't laugh about safety matters. But it just goes to show that television superstars may not really be the best at the job.

One of the finest attributes you need for pigeon shooting is good eyesight.

Everyone of you so far as failed to

notice that with his gut

, if the gun did go off he would be safe and so would the canopy of the tree above :

Sorry shouldn't laugh about safety matters. But it just goes to show that television superstars may not really be the best at the job.

i thought that was is decoy bag :lol::lol:

These vids look a bit odd. Firstly I’m always wary of anyone that has a badge of some description on their clothing (Excepting one of the country) It always smacks of some kind of insecurity or “I’m part of a club or organisation” (So what”) none of them appear to be very good shots. I don’t think I actually saw a bird fall to shot. Every time any of them shoot it is always a very rapid double or triple discharge, a sure sign of missing, (Good for the cartridge manufacturers). AND If I was the farmer and saw them tramping around in that ripe rape field looking for downed birds they’d be seen off immediately. The blokes have all found each other on the Internet and it does look as if it’s a day for pay sort of mission. So how does that leave the landowner when someone is sub letting the shooting rights to a gang of random blokes that have just turned up from wherever? And shoot the power line ect.

STILL they are >> “a supporters club” !

I agree with your comments on the ripe rape, I think the Farmer would have had a heart attack if he had been there when they were setting up in it and putting out their decoys. :rolleyes:

I believe that all the shooting clips were staged, just shots at nothing.

Probably supposed to add a bit of "atmosphere", but it just looked very stupid.

I agree with your comments on the ripe rape, I think the Farmer would have had a heart attack if he had been there when they were setting up in it and putting out their decoys. :rolleyes:

I believe that all the shooting clips were staged, just shots at nothing.

Probably supposed to add a bit of "atmosphere", but it just looked very stupid.

It did, espeically the 3 shots took in 3 seconds or so.

To be fair though he has good intentions, it appears he takes kids out and about introducing them to the sport, discipline and all that.

It does seem like all the guns have huge recoil, when compared to the next clip showing the chap teaching you how to shoot, to me it looks like the bloke is just shooting willy nilly. I very rarely let two shots of unless I have winged the bird and think it needs the other barrel. Also I usuallly dont shoot unless I think I can get it. I have not seen a video of me shooting so I cant say how much the gun moves in my hands but to me it feels as if there is virtually no movement, I suppose they might have poor gun fit, but it just looks a bit awkward to me.

Total idiot, I don't think that gun is broken.

As for him taking kids out, he should be banned from going anywhere near them.

I love the way the guy from Fieldsports says "the birds changed from coming to the deeks to going to roost" justs as one comes into the deeks.

I love Fieldsports TV but why do they all talk funny, I have took Dominic out shooting a couple of times and he don't talk like that in real life.