Norfolk Clay grounds

Willetts222

Can any of you assist with where the best clay ground is in Norfolk, because I normally head to Mid Norfolk in Taverham, but they are sooooooo miserable, and its not all that enjoyable. If you guys have any recomendations please fire them forward.

If not i'll just keep visiting the happy couple up there. Ta

I shoot at Drinkstone in Suffolk but it's finished for the season...now practice at High Lodge near Halesworth during the winter season...don't improve though! :blush:

"Norfolk Flush" on here looks good...contact "Hitclays"...wish I could make the time! :/

http://forums.pigeonwatch.co.uk/forums/index.php?/topic/185505-flush-shooting/

Eric.

Edited by eredel

I shoot at Drinkstone in Suffolk but it's finished for the season...now practice at High Lodge near Halesworth during the winter season...don't improve though! :blush:

"Norfolk Flush" on here looks good...contact "Hitclays"...wish I could make the time! :/

http://forums.pigeonwatch.co.uk/forums/index.php?/topic/185505-flush-shooting/

Eric.

Come along to the Flush, great day out and meet local shooters, "and a few from Herts" who are crossing the border.

We have all been imunised so we now feel it is OK to come over.

Im also looking for places, im in watton. Currently going to lakenheath, great place but abit far.

As TaxiDriver says below.

I am in Shipdham just up the road from you and i go to Hitclays shoots, very good layout for the novice & the more experienced and a great bunch of lads with plenty of good humorous banter :lol::D:good:

i do believe he has a clay shoot this Sunday 20th at Watery Lane Beeston send him a PM (private message) http://forums.pigeonwatch.co.uk/forums/index.php?/user/22893-hitclays/

Contact Hitclays (Alan) here on PW, he's the man to talk to, he's the chap who puts on the 'Norfolk Flush'

Im also looking for places, im in watton. Currently going to lakenheath, great place but abit far.

Gaz, I live in Hingham, may be we could do the 'Green' thing and lift share to Lakenheath :rolleyes:

I've had my interview and I'm just waiting on the postman to deliver my cert..... After that I'm going to visit Hitclays place, sounds like a good friendly venue. :good:

PM me if you fancy getting together....

Forget Taverham, High Lodge, Lakenheath....... head for Watery Lane near Beeston on the 1st and 3rd Sunday in every month and experience the world of fun and enjoyment that is Fair Clay Targets!

This is the best value for money shoot in Norfolk - 100 bird sporting comp over 10 stands for only £22 (you don't pay for no-birds) with food in the local pub afterwards in too. You do your own trapping/scoring and there's always people willing to help you out if needed. All kinds of targets from sim pairs to rabbits. All levels from novice to pro and those without guns can still take part if they contact Alan Evans in advance.

The banter is non-stop and the insults are totally free!

Come along this Sunday and if you get your name down quickly, Alan is running a Pigeon Watch flush shoot in December which will be a barrel load of fun and a cracking day out - definitely one not to be missed.......